Which Players Do You Have On Multiple Teams?

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Forte and CT both could be solid simply because they will need to dink and dunk more than anyone realizes as that line can't give Cutler the time to excute the Martz offense imo.

I came into the season high on the Bears skill players but after analyzing the tapes of the games in preseason I am concerned for Cutler. I don't want to see a quality QB become a shell of his former self because of the potential beating he could take this year.

It may be what it takes to finally get the Bears GM and HC out the door but I worry at what cost...
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 am

Originally posted by GK:
RB's THAT WILL OUT-PERFORM THEIR RESPECTIVE ADP'S:

Stephen Jackson
Michael Turner
Ryan Matthews
Matt Forte
Ronnie Brown
Jonathan Stewart
Knowshon Moreno
Reggie Bush
Brandon Jacobs

RB'S THAT WILL UNDER-PERFORM THEIR RESPECTIVE ADP'S:

Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
Cedric Benson
Pierre Thomas
LeSean McCoy
Jahvid Best
CJ Spiller
Marion Barber
Cadillac Williams
Ricky Williams

...all of the other RB's NOT listed here I expect to basically perform equally to their respective ADP's...again, fwiw, this is all simply imho...good luck to all here in Week 1 coming TOMMOROW (did I just write that - the NFL's first weekend of the 2010 season officially and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY begins TOMORROW?!) :D :eek: ...GK Nice lists Glenn. I agree w/ all except Mathews, Stewart and Barber. That's 16 of 19 on the same page though. Let's hope we're right. Glad we weren't in any leagues together though, as the competition for these players would've been fierce between us. ;)

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
Only have one NFFC team but i'm in local league as well. The only cross over play I have is Matt Forte. Come back player of the year and a steal at his ADP. Hope you are right, Matt.

Took him twice this past weekend, and I agree he could surprise.
[/QUOTE]I hope you guys are both right. I took him in my last draft and was very happy to get him and think he bounces back even behind a bad line.

Go Forte!
[/QUOTE]Imagine if he could score from the 1! :D

particra

Post by particra » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I agree with God on almost all of those except for Mohamed Massaquoi (who is simply an awful WR) and McCoy, who I really like, but is not going to get enough goal line touches with the Eagles. Love Knox, Gafney, Murphy, Orton.

IMO, the Detroit offense hype machine is out of control. The O-line is not good. It's at least a year early and their schedule is brutal (Min 2x, GB 2x, NYJ, NE, PHL, Dal, MIa). I'll be shocked is Stafford makes it through the season. I'll be shocked is Stafford makes it through the season. :( :(

RC Techies

Post by RC Techies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:22 am

Not playing many leagues this year but I took Matt Forte in every league I have. (Online Championship, Primetime, Classic, WCOFF and FFPC). If he sucks I have a bad year. I am also relying heavily on Wes Welker (3) and Eddie Royal (3). I targeted these 3 players this year. We will see if they can keep the production up.