Start / Sit Week 6

Rog

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Rog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 am

1Third WR this week MSW vs GB or Harry Douglas vs CAR msw
2 you start wayne. you're over thinking it
3 marshall ,tough to sit him where you drafted him,It seems like everytime I play matchups it bites me in the ass.

Rog

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Rog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:38 am

ok need a lot of help here,the team I am playing is not affected by the bye week .he has his full starting team.I have v jax,and mcgahee on bye and schaub going against the ravens.he has stafford aginst the 49ers.I think i need to gamble for the higher upside as opposed to the consistent points.
I need 2 wr's and a flex out of this group.
harvin
gafney
little
hester
pettis
r gant
ballard
1 more quick question is there any reason to start alex smith over schaub(bruised ribs) aginst the ravens.thanks all

Diesel

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Diesel » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:42 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

Shrink, With Cooley really banged up, I would say Fred Davis is the play here. Brandon Marshall isn't what he had some of us thinking he was.

Agreed.

But what do you think about Kevin Walter over Marshall?

I'm really concerned that Matt Moore vs. Jets in NY on a Monday night will absolutely collapse for 180 yards, no TD's, 3 picks, a fumble, and 5 sacks. He'll probably be dumping the ball to Reggie Bush and Devone Bess all night.

At least Walter has Schaub.
[/QUOTE]I'm not a big stat guy and people tell me I base to many decisions on pure mojo, but why change now? Lol. I say Walter over Marshall for all of the reasons above. I have Walter in the Auction and I'm considering benching him for Greg Little or Jason Hill. So even though it may look crazy, I'm saying to play either Hill, Little or Walter all over Marshall this week.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

thegambler

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by thegambler » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 am

gotta pick one:

- law firm (kinda banged up and dallas has a good run def)
- gaffney (eagles just suck on def but they are do to whoop up on someone and i am not a big Rex fan)
- kevin walter (balt def....)

if he was 100% i would go with law firm but with him hurting i am just not sure.

what ya think?

Diesel

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Diesel » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:41 am

Gambler, BJGE if he is ok to play.

Then, flip a coin. That Baltimore defense is rough and I like Walter but he's not a 10 catch wide receiver. He's the kind of guy who gets 4-5 catches for 60-80 and a td on a good day. I think Baltimore takes him out of the offense this week and doesn't even allow him that. Good luck.

[ October 15, 2011, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

thegambler

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by thegambler » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:12 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Gambler, BJGE if he is ok to play.

Then, flip a coin. That Baltimore defense is rough and I like Walter but he's not a 10 catch wide receiver. He's the kind of guy who gets 4-5 catches for 60-80 and a td on a good day. I think Baltimore takes him out of the offense this week and doesn't even allow him that. Good luck. thanks diesel....i am thinking the same as you.

dflash1313

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by dflash1313 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:41 am

Need to start 1
J Knox, M Sims Walker, or B Watson

thegambler

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by thegambler » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 am

Originally posted by Pats13:
Need to start 1
J Knox, M Sims Walker, or B Watson MSW....against GB could be shoot out.

Diesel

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Diesel » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:01 am

MSW would be the favorite here. But Watson should be the safe pick. I have always thought Knox would be more of a Devery Henderson player, but he can't even seem to hit that level of play, so he's out of this mix. MSW if you want the agressive, upside, approach. Watson if your looking to be conservative.

mattjb

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by mattjb » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 am

Originally posted by Who?:
ok need a lot of help here,the team I am playing is not affected by the bye week .he has his full starting team.I have v jax,and mcgahee on bye and schaub going against the ravens.he has stafford aginst the 49ers.I think i need to gamble for the higher upside as opposed to the consistent points.
I need 2 wr's and a flex out of this group.
harvin
gafney
little
hester
pettis
r gant
ballard
1 more quick question is there any reason to start alex smith over schaub(bruised ribs) aginst the ravens.thanks all i think they find a way to get Harvin in the end zone this week.
I would go with Little and Pettis i think. I'm starting Pettis over Lance Moore this week but then I do sometimes get suckered by the lure of the unknown...