Originally posted by Toscano:
Pick 2 rb's one flex

Turner
Hightower
Fred Jackson
James Starks
Tony Gonzalez

and same league

Rodgers against the Bears or Cam Newton agains the Jag's?

Thanks Anyone who benches a perfectly healthy Rodgers needs to have his head examined, period.

And that's coming from a professional...
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Diesel

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 am

Originally posted by Baggler:
Hey guys ...I've been leaving alot of points on the table so I'm going to the masses on your thought processes.

I need to pick one rb.....

BJGE or Tolbert

I also need to pick a wr and flex......

Wayne
Henderson
Decker
Sims-Walker
the loser of the BJGE and Tolbert rb choice

I guess what my problem is that I picked up Henderson and have been rolling with Tolbert at the flex (solid 1 ppr guy 12 team ) and had Henderson and Decker on the bench. But with Collins to Wayne combo and Indy playing Pitt.... I'm doubting myself in starting Wayne.

Thanks in advance for all responses I pick "the Law Firm" BJGE

I pick Henderson and Decker.

It's sounding as if Matthews will be used more this week. But with RBBC, you never know.

I understand the whole philosophy of "if you drafted Wayne, you have to start him", but Indy is bad. Really BAD, without Peyton. Right now, Decker and Henderson are being used in offenses that are better than Indy.

Just my opinion. Good luck with your choices.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 am

In 14 games against the Bills, Wes Welker has never scored a touchdown against Buffalo. He's also only had ONE 100 yard game against Buffalo in those 14 games. Can Buffalo stop Welker AGAIN?

alanr824

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by alanr824 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:23 am

I asked this one before... Still going back and forth on it.

Cam Newton or Matt Ryan (a little banged up)

Diesel

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 am

Originally posted by Al R G:

Cam Newton or Matt Ryan (a little banged up) Cam hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. He's the upside pick. Ryan is the slow and steady pick of the two. Choose if you're aiming to play conservatively or aggressively.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by Al R G:

Cam Newton or Matt Ryan (a little banged up) Cam hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. He's the upside pick. Ryan is the slow and steady pick of the two. Choose if you're aiming to play conservatively or aggressively.
[/QUOTE]Ryan may be slow and steady, but maybe not @TB this week.

Per CBS Sports:
Ryan upgraded to probable: Quarterback Matt Ryan is ready to start against Tampa Bay in Week 3 after fully participating in practice Friday for the first time this week. Ryan, who is listed as probable, was limited during the last two days with a left knee injury. Despite owning a 5-1 record against the Bucs, Ryan has thrown eight interceptions to five touchdowns for a passer rating of 65.9 -- his worst against any team. Ryan did toss a career-high four touchdowns in leading the Falcons to 14 unanswered points in the fourth quarter during a victory over Philadelphia in Week 2.
(Updated 09/23/2011)

[ September 24, 2011, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

DIESEL02

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by DIESEL02 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:47 am

Originally posted by Baggler:
Hey guys ...I've been leaving alot of points on the table so I'm going to the masses on your thought processes.

I need to pick one rb.....

BJGE or Tolbert

I also need to pick a wr and flex......

Wayne
Henderson
Decker
Sims-Walker
the loser of the BJGE and Tolbert rb choice

I guess what my problem is that I picked up Henderson and have been rolling with Tolbert at the flex (solid 1 ppr guy 12 team ) and had Henderson and Decker on the bench. But with Collins to Wayne combo and Indy playing Pitt.... I'm doubting myself in starting Wayne.

Thanks in advance for all responses Thanks Wahoo and Diesel anyone else with any thoughts
"Fortis fortuna adiuvat"-"Fortune favors the brave"

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 am

I think SD gets way ahead of KC, but NE gets in a shootout with BUF - edge Tolbert.

At WR/flex, Wayne doesn't this year fall into the "never sit your studs" category. Decker and Henderson are hot; I'd ride the hot hands here.

Diesel

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by Al R G:

[/QUOTE]Ryan may be slow and steady, but maybe not @TB this week.

Per CBS Sports:
Ryan upgraded to probable: Quarterback Matt Ryan is ready to start against Tampa Bay in Week 3 after fully participating in practice Friday for the first time this week. Ryan, who is listed as probable, was limited during the last two days with a left knee injury. Despite owning a 5-1 record against the Bucs, Ryan has thrown eight interceptions to five touchdowns for a passer rating of 65.9 -- his worst against any team. Ryan did toss a career-high four touchdowns in leading the Falcons to 14 unanswered points in the fourth quarter during a victory over Philadelphia in Week 2.
(Updated 09/23/2011)
[/QUOTE]If we go by historical data against teams, then we should also bench Wes Welker against Buffalo this week.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 am

And who says we shouldn't, given decent alternatives?