Join Us On Snap Draft And Earn Additional Prize Money

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:33 am

3 Spots Full -- 11 Remaining

This game starts with the Thursday night game.

Need a big push today.

Let me know your thoughts of the contest as we need your feedback to get a sense if this is something that intrigues you guys. We want to provide more opportunities to win a seat at the main event, so give us your feedback. Thanks!
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com
Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhouston

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 am

Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:
3 Spots Full -- 11 Remaining

This game starts with the Thursday night game.

Need a big push today.

Let me know your thoughts of the contest as we need your feedback to get a sense if this is something that intrigues you guys. We want to provide more opportunities to win a seat at the main event, so give us your feedback. Thanks! Okay, we have five spots filled for this one if you want a weekly shot at a free entry in next year's NFFC main event PLUS $300 in free Snap Draft cash. It's hard to lose on that one. I think Shawn is trying to get into this one already, so come and join the fun.

Let me know if you need any help accessing the site or getting in with your NFFC login. We'll get you set up right away. Remember, this includes the Thursday games, so we need a full league before tomorrow's kickoff. Thanks all and good luck with this contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Ryan/Greg, I FINALLY had 15 minutes to set up my account on snap...Thank you for the $5 to start off. You are both good business.men and I know YOU KNOW giving us $5 to playa new fantasy game is like giving crack to an addict...lol...

Let's see if I can turn the $5 into a little more. If this is available next season, I can definitely see myself making a lump sum deposit and playing different price level games each week. Its set up MUCH like an online poker site. I like it.

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

No problem Marc -- enjoy!

In regards to the NFFC Free Entry, we are up to 7 of 14 spots accounted for.

The deadline starts with tomorrows game, so pick your final spots now.

Should be fun to see who secures the first seat in the 2010 NFFC!
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com
Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhouston

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 am

Okay, we have 12 of 14 spots filled for the NFBC Snap Draft weekly contest and we just need two more participants before tonight's game to fill this up. The winner of this contest will be OUR FIRST 2010 NFFC SIGNUP!!! Awesome. We will do this every week and by the end of the season we'll have a handful of NFFC entrants already. I like it.

Okay, who wants to jump in for $125 and win a free entry into the 2010 NFFC main event? Just pick the best players for Week 13 and you'll have a seat at the big dance and a shot at next year's $100,000 grand prize.

Let me know when you grab one of these spots. Should be fun to watch this weekend and I'll proudly announce the winner and their winning team here on Tuesday. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 am

Wow, we filled up one of these leagues already and we will offer another one for the weekend games not including Thursday's players. The vast majority of the people who signed up for this league are NOT NFFC players, so it's good to see that many of Fanball's customers are eager to join the NFFC next year via this free entry contest. Awesome. We are exposing the NFFC already to 10+ die-hard Snap Draft players and one of them may be able to turn that $125 entry into a $100,000 grand prize.

This is just one way we are trying to introduce the NFFC to new potential customers and with any luck by season's end we'll already have 5-10 new customers signed up for 2010.

Check out the nice banner ad at www.snapdraft.com

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Greg, I registered but the site only gives you the option to make a paypal deposit of up to $100. So I had to make consecutive deposits - but the second isn't showing as a credit so I can't enter the contest.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Is is possible to run a league next week, that would award a free entry into the online championship? This would be a lower entry and I think it would fill quickly. ?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:33 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Greg, I registered but the site only gives you the option to make a paypal deposit of up to $100. So I had to make consecutive deposits - but the second isn't showing as a credit so I can't enter the contest. Hmmm, I've alerted Ryan and the team. I'll have him contact you.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Is is possible to run a league next week, that would award a free entry into the online championship? This would be a lower entry and I think it would fill quickly. ? Good, good suggestion Marc. I'll ask Ryan if we can do that for next week. Thanks man.