I would also like my mags. Thanks.

jaymo

Do You Want Your Magazines Now

Post by jaymo » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:07 pm

Greg, Please send the mags! Thanx!

Bret Borg

Post by Bret Borg » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:36 pm

Hey Greg! Could you please mail the mags to our billing address? Thanks for all of your help.

Nancy

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:41 am

Just so everyone knows, the second shipment of magazines went out today. You will be receiving the September issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine with the NFFC Mock Draft in it, RotoWorld.com Football Guide, Tuff Stuff Fantasy Football and Scoresandodds.com Football. Enjoy every last one of them and read them through and through. There will be a VERY important test on Saturday, Sept. 4th, so come prepared!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:52 am

You are continuing to impress all Greg, even the scaly one... ;)
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:41 am

I must admit, this is the first year I've ever read a fantasy football magazine. I usually get all my fantasy information on-line.

Greg, can you actually make money selling these things?, lol

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:15 am

Ha! Yeah, the magazine industry is still profitable, even though the online industry has taken some lustre away from it. Those off-shore ads don't hurt the bottom line at all, though, I can tell you that!!!

Enjoy the magazines. You guys have eight different opinions on players this year through those magazines and if you're not informed on Draft Day, it's your own fault. I may actually have one more goodie for all of you through the mail as I'm negotiating on that right now. You'll REALLY like that one.

As I told everyone in baseball, our goal is to make this more than just an online contest. We want to have you guys get lots of goodies as advertisers definitely want to reach this unique demographic of die-hard sports fan with discretionary income. We'll oblige by passing on those goodies to you. And we want the draft to be something special too, so we're still planning that and should have some updates soon. Enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ronaldrogers

Post by ronaldrogers » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:24 am

Magazines were delivered this morning. Once again thanks for running a first class organization. I can't wait for draft day.

JB

Post by JB » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:35 am

Got my mags as well! Thank you!