NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:34 am

Originally posted by jtckcc:
Greg,
I would like to give it a shot. I'll take one chance in all three contests.
You should have my credit card on file or just call me.

Regards,
Kevin Cummings Sounds good Kevin. I'm not at work today to look up your e-mail address, so can you just e-mail me at [email protected] to say you want one team at each level and I'll forward that to Fantasy911.com to set up your teams. Then I'll call you for the cc# on Friday. A new federal law prohibits us from keeping cc's on file and thus I'll need to contact everyone on Friday for these. But no problem, let's get your teams set up first and get you going.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 am

Russ, read the above post, about emailing Greg to get set up.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 am

Originally posted by russ0811:
o ok I really appreciate the help Marc. So if I take someone and they go to super bowl and I had him from week 1 and someone just picks him up I will get him triple in points correct? One more ? is it a draft online or you just select the players? Thanks for the help Marc! Thanks Marc for helping Russ out while I was raking off three feet of snow off my roof!!! Happy New Year to all of us here in the Frozen Tundra and it's snowing again right now. Unreal. :mad:

Russ, this is one league per price level and we pay top six teams overall. The key is picking the right players that continue to advance. Chris Schinker has won the $10,000 grand prize two of the past three years by picking Ben Roethlisberger as his QB in 2006 and Eli Manning as his QB last year. Both led their wild card teams to the Super Bowl and they scored 1x, 2x, 3x and then 4x in the Super Bowl. It was a great gamble that paid off each year.

Each week you just pick up players to replace the players who were eliminated. Everyone will lose players each week and there is no cost for pickups. These are just flat $120, $60 and $30 entry fees. This is a fun, fun contest and a good way to enjoy the NFL post-season. Let me know if you need anything else as I broke my snow rake!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:07 am

THANKS GREG AND MARC!! well it looks like Chad Pennington is my guy since I'm the biggest diehard dolfan I was in ny for the big game lets go dolphins!!!!!

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:12 am

greg sorry bout them Packers!!!! I was in Ny and Jets fans were boooin Favre but I'm lovin it its all bout them dolphins!!!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 am

Okay, the defending champ, Chris Schinker, is back in a big way this year. He has five $120 teams. Bring it on everyone as we still have plenty of spots left at all three price levels. All teams must be entered before the first game on Saturday. Good luck all.

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Quick question - do you get to see the rosters of others in the league? It would be nice to know who was selected in round 1 by the teams, so that I know which players to really route for...or against!!! :)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Originally posted by Poopy Tooth:
Quick question - do you get to see the rosters of others in the league? It would be nice to know who was selected in round 1 by the teams, so that I know which players to really route for...or against!!! :) Yes you do and folks who know how to use Excel better than me usually put the number of teams that have so-and-so player in their lineups. John Zaleski does a good job of tracking that for everyone on our boards and hopefully he or someone else will do that again for us once rosters are locked.

spook

Post by spook » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

could I get into the $60 league please

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Originally posted by Poopy Tooth:
Quick question - do you get to see the rosters of others in the league? It would be nice to know who was selected in round 1 by the teams, so that I know which players to really route for...or against!!! :) They post the number of times each player is taken and list those team names, which are linked to the entire roster. All of this is done after registration closes. Last year, they had it up pretty quick.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.