What is up with the people on this site?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:01 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
In my original post, I was referring to comments made towards (what appers to be ) new people. I do laugh at some of the posts on this board especially when people disagree but when someone brings up an issue that a couple of you disagree with, LOOK OUT. :eek:

I can definately handle my end of it. I do know that I have lost it a couple of times. It's not about me but others that ask legitimate questions or bring up new ideas. I'm returning in 2007 regardless of what goes on within this MB. :cool: I hear ya Darryl and it disturbs me when potential new customers get rudely welcomed by my sons (the daughters have behaved well so far! :D ). But most people understand how MBs work. I know you can handle yourself on these boards and if you ever get out of hand you will be fined in beers by me (sorry, no cash fines in the NFFC)! :D

Stay well man. Someday get your butt out to Las Vegas and join me.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:01 am

Turbough,

I agree with your original post. I saw a few newcomers come here asking benign questions and they would get ripped or mocked (usually by the same guy who often then gets applauded by his pals...)

It is just a "MOB" mentality that fuels it. Just laugh it off... if you want to rile them up once in a while for kicks, just make a good point... and watch the fur fly...lol

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:19 am

clever as ever snake...

that is pure genius.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:25 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Renman...with all due disrespect, please allow The Serpent to simply ask you a question here...do you have any pictures of yourself with a football helmet on and wearing a tutu?...SNAKE Thats the funny sh!t that I'm talking about!! :D

[ December 14, 2006, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: TURBOUGH ]

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:44 am

Turbough - curious why you were surprised when GG and I and some others laughed at your whiny post about adding some extra payouts more than half way through a contest because you hadn't done well enough to be in contention for the stated prizes and thus you wouldn't have "anything" to play for in the last weeks of the season?

What is Greg supposed to do - pay 13 of the 14 entrants so (almost) everyone has something to play for?

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:11 am

Turbough -
You are right 100%.
I've seen many people stay away from these boards because of that reason.

And I'd love to see renman win the 100G. I'll be pulling for him and Ted's.

Trash talk is trash talk. But there are some adults in the house kiddies.

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:35 am

Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Turbough -
You are right 100%.
I've seen many people stay away from these boards because of that reason.

And I'd love to see renman win the 100G. I'll be pulling for him and Ted's.

Trash talk is trash talk. But there are some adults in the house kiddies. Sound advice,

I have a few friends who I brought into the NFFC who also are turned off by the behavior of a few LOUD people on this board and thus stay away from it. As I said before, I am ok with trash talk and smack talk and some friendly ribbing and ball busting. But some of the petty hostility here is so embarrassing and sad when you think we are all adults.

You are a courageous man openly supporting the renman chase for the 100G ... I appreciate the support... :D