Geoff Stein Update: On The Road To Recovery

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I know Geoff would appreciate all the wonderful sentiments that have been expressed in this thread. It's obvious everyone here cares about Geoff as much as Greg and myself and everyone at Fanball. Hopefully, we'll have positive updates to relay this week.

I like the card idea so let me talk to Greg and we'll figure something out. Again, thank you all for keeping Geoff in your thoughts. He's a great guy and hopefully the strength of your thoughts and prayers will help aid him through this difficult time.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

I talked with Geoff's mom this morning and Geoff is still listed in Critical Condition but is Stable. He still has a 106 fever and is unconscious as they do everything they can to work on this infection in his lungs and his bloodstream. He is on a ventilator and could be on one longer than we thought. I'll provide an update tomorrow as well. Right now we just have to know that he is in good hands, pray for him and pray for the best.

He is at:
Spectrum Hospital
100 Michigan St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 am

Thanks for the update Greg and please keep us posted as soon as you hear anything at all.

Wayne

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 am

Geoff, I know you have spent many long & sometimes late hours helping us with lots of different things to make this game better for us & I really appreciate everything as I know everyone here in this family does as well. I am so sorry that this news has come about, but I know you will come through like a shining star and not a day will go by that you will not be a part of our thoughts and prayers. Greg & Tom, thanks for the updates!

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am

I'm pulling and praying for you and your family, Geoff.

Rich

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 am

OMG Geoff from Mock Draft Central?? Wow that sucks! Got to know Geoff from his site MDC there for a few years now...dam it what a bummer..so much for being upset about an injured FF player...blah.....ALL say prayers for Geoff he needs them now more than ever!

Geoff my prayers are with you buddy hang tough i know you will!

[ October 10, 2010, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: DT ]
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

He is at:
Spectrum Hospital
100 Michigan St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 If people are interested, you can use the link below to send Geoff a message at the hospital. If Greg/Tom knows the room #, that would probably help.

https://www.spectrum-health.org/bodycon ... bc=0&id=18

For the "Facility" be sure to check Butterworth Hospital.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL