poem for mr nag?

Nag'

poem for mr nag?

Post by Nag' » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:26 pm

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
I'll bet this was a priceless draft to watch. Wimp and the gutless wonder probably sitting side by side. I heard you bailed out on the GEKKO league, Nag, as the competition would have been embarassing for you.Some of you are either really dumb or doing a fantastic job pretending to be.
One last time for those who are semi-braindead: I DID NOT bail out on gekko league because I was never IN gekko league because I NEVER wanted to play in gekko league. I never asked to be invited but got the invitation which I POLITELY declined. Thank you.
For Players. By Players.

Route Collectors

poem for mr nag?

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:06 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
[qb]I DID NOT bail out on gekko league because I was never IN gekko league because I NEVER wanted to play (was scared) :eek: in gekko league.

I never asked to be invited but got the invitation which I POLITELY declined = pussed out. [/QUOTE]

Route Collectors

poem for mr nag?

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:19 pm

Originally posted by the snake:
NagFag and Snake are both in NY6 League...Nag is 1st in points (564), and 2-2...SNAKE is 2nd in points (547), and 1-3...SNAKE is more than willing and ready to wager which team has a higher point total/record/goes further, whatever NagFag (or GiGi, or KingOfAllClosetQueens, or Wazass or RouteShe for that matter) wants...but SNAKE must candidly admit, SNAKE now wants a piece of NagFag the most...name your price(s)...SNAKE You know Mrs. Snake won't allow this so why do you bring it up?

These kind of bets can only be made by those who wear the pants in the family. Everyone knows you wear the panties in your family so why waste time dreaming what it's like to be a man - just accept your womanly fate and move on.

By the way - you need to tuck that string back in your panties "Rag"gety Ann.

P.S. Just for the record - I offered you a bet at the beginning of the season which you slithered away from. I'd bet you today even with a 100 point deficet but I know your word is useless. :rolleyes:

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:38 am

RouteSheMale...SNAKE challenges you to name ONE single instance when SNAKE did not live up to his word Well I'll jump in to help out my friend RC!

You said that my "NFFC magazine" team was one of the worst 3 in the league before the season. I asked you to back up your words, and I would take your bet for total points this year. You refused!
Good thing you did Snake as that team is 3-1 and is 2ND in total points in the league (Good call on that one.... IDIOT!)

Next, you said, "I want a piece of Wazass". Well, we opened the door for you to join the Chicago-New York league, and you AGAIN refused, and walked away with your tail between your legs.

Finally, you said this quote on this thread;

"SNAKE is 2nd in points (56th overall), in NY6"

This statement is ALSO untrue, as you are 3rd in points in NY6!

Thie first instance of you not backing up your words with a simple bet IS a case of you not living up to your word. The 2nd instance of you "pussing out" when I CALLED YOU ON IT, is simply you being a coward. The 3rd instance of you fabricating the facts just shows exactly why NO ONE on these boards takes you seriously!

Snake, you said to my friend Scarecrow that he is a "Snake wannabee" (in so many words). Why would he want to be like you?? Lets see;

- spout things off, and not have the balls to back them up.
- "call people out" and not have the balls to back them up.
- fabricate stories to make himself look better than he truly is.
- and finally, he would have to donate his money on a yearly basis to the NFFC, as a good majority of the people you insult on these boards saw more $$ LAST year in the NFFC than you will ever get your hands on.

I know Scarecrow, RC, etc. pretty well, and they (like myself) let their RESULTS do the talking, and DON'T talk about "if I didn't have so many injuries", etc.

Scarecrow nailed it on the head, YOU ARE GUTLESS! You like to "stir the pot", but are afraid to actually "cook the meal"!!! ;)

[ October 05, 2005, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 am

[ October 05, 2005, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Route Collectors

poem for mr nag?

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:35 am

RouteSheMale...SNAKE challenges you to name ONE single instance when SNAKE did not live up to his word...and as a typical move on the part of a classic Closet Queer - you just keep on and on challenging SNAKE's king cobrahood - as any therapist will inform you - you are continuously exposing yourself for what you truly are - it is the quintessential definition of either a homophobe or simply a homo - it helps to make you feel straight (and better about yourself)...yes, RouteShe - continue the not so obvious (to yourself), attempt on your behalf to convince yourself - you are a straight man in society...SNAKE hopes this works for you...wager or not, punk?... Anyone interested in seeing what it's like to get a SIMPLE bet with snake - go to the ROSTERS thread. Read the last 7 posts that I pulled up. you'll have to start on page 13 as the last post started page 14. :rolleyes:

Snake - if you're allowed to read this don't worry, we all understand dude, and we feel bad for you. It must REALLY suck that your wife writes all your posts for you. Apparently she's always wished you were more of a man and in some strange way the MB allows her the chance to dream. :eek:

I know you'd bet if she would let you. I'd better stop writing now since she tends to get angry easily and we don't want her to kick the sh*t out of you again. Hope the bruises heal quickly and remember - you can always press charges if the pain gets to be more than you can bear.

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:07 am

you girlies must be lawyers-in-the-making the way you twist, turn and flat out fabricate...SNAKE will not slither nor stoop down to that level (where there is SNAKE extrement in abundance), and justify any of those inane, inaccurate, silly and just downright unworthy comments...simply stop distracting and detracting and answer SNAKE'S SOLE question; again - wager or not in the Main Event as to who has more points/goes further - yea or nay?... Am I fabricating that you did the following;

1) Said my team (NFFC Magazine)team would be one of the bottom 3 in my league. Then you REFUSED to back up your words because you "don't have control over that, and you like to have control."

Here is a newsflash dip$hit, you have no control on who I draft in the main event either.. MORON!

2) Said "I want a piece of Wazass", and then REFUSED to join NY-Chicago league because you said that "3 leagues is your limit!" (Nothing worse than a man who is AFRAID of his wife! :D )

3) Said you were the 2ND highest team in NY6, when in reality you are the 3rd best?

It is QUITE clear you did say ALL of these statements at one time, and your "I won't stoop to your level" statement, is CLEAR proof you have nothing to refute!

Again Snake, tis is why NO ONE respects you on these boards. Your a liar and someone who just likes to start stuff, but you don't have ANY fantasy football success to back yourself up!

Snake, after removing your forked tongue from your wife's a$$, go slither back into your hole.