2007 Changes in the books

renman

Post by renman » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:33 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
I did not know Gekko came up with the playoff format (in 2004) that we are going to use. That combined with BBDS are pretty impressive ideas. Have to give props to someone with those kind of good innovative ideas. thanks ren. i was also the mastermind behind the top 10% of point scorers making the playoffs. pretty neat huh?

for your kind words i will change my sig this weekend
[/QUOTE]This mending of the fences reminds me of when Rocky Balboa single handedly ended the cold war with his post fight speech after knocking out Drago. If that post signature comes down I will make sure I join an auction league with gekko and bid $62 on Randy Moss just show appreciation.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:47 pm

All this male feel good nipple rubbin is makin me ill. I'm waiting for someone to strike up the Barney the dinosaur song. Ponch....we need you back on the MB! :rolleyes:

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:32 pm

Only when adults are playing with him when their children are asleep!

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:35 am

Any chances of moving the draft time up an hour or so? We draft on opening weekend of college football. Its disappointing missing the all the first set of games. If we started earlier, we could at least see the end. Please do not use Vegas as an excuse why not to. We now have 4 choices (3 time zones) of where we draft from. Thoughts?

renman

Post by renman » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:42 am

I personally boycott the joke that is college football because there is no playoff. Bigtime college football is just as much of a sport (as it relates to crowning a champions) as figure skating, olympic diving, and gymnastics... where some group PICKS who the champion is based on their favorite "performances."

Until there is a playoff, I ignore college football as do many others I know. So I personally find that college football is the 49th thing on my mind during NFFC draft day...lol I know not everyone agrees.