2nd NFFC Magazine Draft Set For June 27th

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Oops, I didn't mean to allow someone to do both magazine leagues as I had over 25 requests for these 14 spots. It's noboby's fault for volunteering, but it was my fault for not noticing that James was in the first league. Yeah, I need to replace him and there were about three NFFC owners I had promised a spot to and then left out. I'll get to this final spot soon.

Sorry James. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Thanks for volunteering. One less ace whippin I have to administer this year! :D

renman

Post by renman » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:27 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Oops, I didn't mean to allow someone to do both magazine leagues as I had over 25 requests for these 14 spots. It's noboby's fault for volunteering, but it was my fault for not noticing that James was in the first league. Yeah, I need to replace him and there were about three NFFC owners I had promised a spot to and then left out. I'll get to this final spot soon.

Sorry James. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Thanks for volunteering. Greg,

No problem, I understand. I would have liked to have done another draft since in the first draft I took lendale White as one of the final RB's who looked like he might have a big role only to find out a week later he reported to camp looking like Nell Carter from Gimmie a Break.

Greg, I will happily accept the complimentary NFFC Ultimate entry for the minor mistake... no worries...

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 am

Originally posted by renman:
Greg, I will happily accept the complimentary NFFC Ultimate entry for the minor mistake... no worries... You actually got a chuckle out of me for that one, renman. Well played!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 am

Okay, I'm just missing the KDS from the owner who will replace James Mack. See what you've done KOQ!! :D Actually, blame God for holding up the process as he just sent his KDS preferences to me now, so we'll wait until tomorrow morning for one more. I'll do the draft selection first thing tomorrow and get this league set up with MDC. Say your prayers tonight!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:21 am

Okay, I need to fill that final spot as Jim must be out of town. The first person to e-mail me at [email protected] with their KDS gets into this draft. Do it soon and I'll pull the draft slots for this magazine league. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:03 am

Okay, Randy Barbour was the first one to submit his KDS preferences. We're glad to have another original NFFC member in this league. I'll randomly pick this league now and announce the draft order in the next 30 minutes. Thanks everyone.