Snake Classic

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 am

I do wonder which of us is gonna get that WR we both like. Odds are he will be taken before we even have a chance at him, I hope not.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:20 am

I wouldnt touch DROUGHNS, WESTBROOK, SMITH , OR even PORTIS in the 1st round.I am leaning on LJ , BUT we will see.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:36 am

Well snakey, tell him to take a chill pill and grab him in the 2nd round, he would feel much better, he has nothing to woory about anyone else taken him that high.NOW , back to me , Larry Johnson is the pick , but Alexander lead my team to 2 championships last year, where is the loyalty.Fuc# loyalty, LARRY , LARRY , LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

King of Queens

Snake Classic

Post by King of Queens » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:22 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
11) Sack of Sheet - Edgerrin JamesOf the 14 picks listed, I predict this one will be the most wrong (i.e. furthest from actual position drafted).

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:30 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:

13) Ponchdrunk Poncho - Reuben Droughns
I agree that James will most likely go sooner (think I know who), but I don't think even with his "man crush" on Droughns that Poncho can pull the trigger this early.

I'm betting that he wishes he had one of those 5,6,7 picks, as it could be more justified there.

One thing is for sure, to a novice this draft will probably not follow the ADP that well.

Snake hoping that Kevin Jones falls into his lap in round 2 is the only sure bet here. ;)

Speaking of that, what are the "ground rules" for talking during the draft??? Since Gekko isn't here, is it "anything goes", or do we not talk about players not taken yet?

I'll leave this up to Snake (as it is his league). Just as long as he knows whatever he decides applies to HIM also! ;)

[ August 18, 2006, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:32 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
11) Sack of Sheet - Edgerrin JamesOf the 14 picks listed, I predict this one will be the most wrong (i.e. furthest from actual position drafted). [/QUOTE]Probably 5 spots from being correct.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL