Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:36 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Wazzzy, Wazzy, Wazzy...how wrong you are (AGAIN!)...SNAKE is targeting someone in the 2nd that will shock and amaze you (and whom you will NEVER guess)...SNAKE Yea, yea, yea....

Just like I said you were sandbagging about Clinton Portis all offseason and then what do you do...... take him with the 4th pick in the mag league! ;)

"THANK YOU SIR.... MAY I HAVE ANOTHER???" :eek:

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:37 pm

...in this draft there will be NO mention of any players names who have NOT been selected yet by any owner on the chatboard as that is only fair and proper FF etiquette ISHO...SNAKE Just as long as you realize that applies to you also, I am down with that.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:46 pm

...the Mag league and this league are two completely SEPERATE and DIFFERENT entities...

...as SNAKE is the organizer of this league, certain exemptions will be applicable to SNAKE, and SNAKE only, during this draft...SNAKE Such as??? :confused:

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:23 pm

...calling out players names and calling out players names ONLY...SNAKE So you are allowed to call out players names and the rest of us aren't??

Might have to take a vote on that one Snake.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:38 pm

...SNAKE has to be rewarded in some manner for all the hard work that he has put in here BW, it's only fair...SNAKE Lord knows you need an advantage, but I don't think others will appreciate it.