Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:30 am

Originally posted by Ponch:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...do you think that Ponchdrunk Poncho be up for the task here tonight RouteShe?...SNAKE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he'll be "taken to task" tonight snakie.Gout C, if by "taken to task" you mean that I will be swiped by all the other owners and won't be able to get my hands on popular and proven fantasy stalwarts such as Reggie Bush, Carnell Williams, and Plaxico Burress, then you are indeed correct sir. Just because everyone else wants to make peanut butter and sh*t sandwiches, and tell me I don't get it because I don't want a taste, doesn't make the sandwiches anything more than they are.....peanut butter and sh*t. No Gout, you cats can go ahead and have your peanut butter and Cadillac sandwiches, I'll be in the weightroom with the O-Linemen, fullbacks, and linebackers. It's just a few hours away now Pout.....the whoopin' time, she comes. [/QUOTE]REUBEN, REUBEN, REUBEN, REUBEN!!!!!!! :D :D

Gordon Gekko

Snake Classic

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:37 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...a mistake actually Wazzy but SNAKE did make ONE virgin-rookie mistake by allowing himself to be cock-blocked on a second defense by a conspiring bunch of bandits last night...only ended up with one defense for the year...consider that a learning experience but still all in allgrade school mistake. you have no chance at winning the league and likely made a donation. good work snake!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

TamuScarecrow

Snake Classic

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:41 am

Playing you in Week 1, Snake, in both this league and the MAG league is going to be so much fun. No excuses, Slithery One, as you will definitely get my "A" game tonight. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:35 pm

Gekko's "financial planner" thread is HILARIOUS!!!

He can be an arrogant *****, but you gotta admit he nailed that one ON THE HEAD!!!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:36 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...Gigi and Wazzie - rats of a feather, pack together...SNAKE If you are speaking of people who have PROFITED $$ in the NFFC over the last 2 years, then yes sir, you are correct! :D

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:35 pm

I like Eddies team alot followed closely by Ryan Fisher and Ponch. Fishers team looks to be the most balanced to me. The problem is nobody looks great at RB because of the uncertainty at that position.

Ponch...you did a good job tonight - very solid team.

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:45 pm

i think my rb position is set. i like thompson team , fisher and ponch.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN