LT...finished?

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I took him at 8 in a full PPR, and you said it was a pick that would "sink my ship"!
at least you didn't take LT there ;)
[/QUOTE]He would have. ;)

Yes Mark was all over Warner last year, I wished I had listen. But we all have are good and bad picks. :D

John

KOTRAX

LT...finished?

Post by KOTRAX » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm

DARN KEVIN JUST PUT THE WHOLE NFL ON THIS LIST WHY DON'T YOU. :D :D

kjduke

LT...finished?

Post by kjduke » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
DARN KEVIN JUST PUT THE WHOLE NFL ON THIS LIST WHY DON'T YOU. :D :D They are a risky bunch!

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
And in a related topic, better (pre-season) health bets imo:

* MJD
* Forte
* Gore
* DeAngelo
* CJohnson
* Turner
* KSmith
* RGrant
* PThomas
* Moreno
* Rice
* McFadden
* White
* Addai I still like McFadden out of this group. :D

Old School

LT...finished?

Post by Old School » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE LIKE THEY ARE EXPERTS ONCE SOMETHING HAPPENS. LIKE LT'S INJURY.

NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE OPENED THEIR MOUTH ABOUT WARNER'S PERFORMANCE LAST YEAR.

EVERYONE HERE (AT LEAST MOST) WOULD HAVE PROJECTED WARNER IS EITHER DONE OR HE IS GOING TO GET HURT AND NEED TO HANDCUFF LEINART.

GUESS WHAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT HAD IT DID PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER SAYING WARNER IS TOO OLD OR WAS EITHER DONE/INJURY PRONE.

I FIND IT SO FUNNY. Ormond,
Handcuffing LT with Sproles is performance related, not an injury related issue IMO. I wasn't predicting LT's injury, so Warner is irrelevant to the subject, He did not breakdown last year or show diminishing skills last year like LT.
BTW, you facilitated a 100 drafts in Vegas this year (and did a great job in mine). Where was LT going in most drafts?. I actually did not pay attention.

Gordon Gekko II

LT...finished?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Good, we will go "double or nothing" on the Milledge steals! what about the 30+ sb you had for adam jones :D :D

Eddiejag

LT...finished?

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

HOWEVER MY POINT IS THAT PEOPLE TRY TO SAY THEY KNOW SOMETHING WHEN IN REALITY THEY DON'T.

THEY WANT TO MAKE LIKE THEY ARE GENIUSES AFTER THE FACT.

NOW IF LT HAD 350 YARDS AND LETS SAY 4TD'S PEOPLE WOULD BE SAYING I KNEW HE WOULD BOUNCE BACK BECAUSE HE HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE AND NEVER FELT BETTER.

NOW SINCE HE IS HURT EVERYONE IS RUNNING WITH THE FACT THAT HE IS DONE.

JUST LIKE WHEN PREIST HOLMES GOT INJURED THE LAST TWO GAMES OF THE SEASON IN 2003 PEOPLE WERE SAYING HE WON'T BE THE SAME.

THEN WHAT DOES HE DO. HE SETS THE RECORD WITH 27 TD'S AND THEN PEOPLE SAY I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE BACK.

I JUST THINK IT IS HALARIOUS HOW PEOPLE "KNOW" EVERYTHING AFTER THE FACT. The wcoff radio show the thursday before the season started i was asked name a couple first round pick's who you wouldnt touch.That would be LT and Westy.We will see but right noe especially LT i doubt he gives first or 2nd round value this year.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 am

Not to be a jurk, but did Westy go in the first round in any of the 74 League in WCOFF or in any High Stake League at all?

If so WHO picked him in the first round?

John

Eddiejag

LT...finished?

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 am

Your probably right John but Westy was still a high 2nd round pick in many leagues.The show was before the draft and just so use to Westy being atop 10 pick.Funny thing just got off the phone with my good friend Lance and he went LT and Westy with his first two pick's in the FFPC.Needless to say he is 0 and 2.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Raiders

LT...finished?

Post by Raiders » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Your probably right John but Westy was still a high 2nd round pick in many leagues.The show was before the draft and just so use to Westy being atop 10 pick.Funny thing just got off the phone with my good friend Lance and he went LT and Westy with his first two pick's in the FFPC.Needless to say he is 0 and 2. At least it's not as bad as, one guy in one magazine called T.Jones a First round Bust. Yep he did say First round. :rolleyes:

I know others that went that route LT/Westbrook, to be honest I had a shot at doing the same thing, but I just have a bad feeling about Westbrook, so yes I loaded up on McCoy this year.

John