Post by Max Factor » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:40 am

Snake,

It's a dead heat!!
Jeff Potok

Tom Kessenich

I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK - which NFL team of the two that play in the Show Me State is currently worse?...SNAKE I think the Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL. They're close to being a bad NCAA Divsion 2 team.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:42 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK - which NFL team of the two that play in the Show Me State is currently worse?...SNAKE I think the Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL. They're close to being a bad NCAA Divsion 2 team. [/QUOTE]With a great Division 1 RB. :D

danimal10

Post by danimal10 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 am

Snake -

I am with you on LJ provided that Herm doesn't try and outthink himself by using Charles too much. For example if he just pounds LJ near the goaline instead of running that stupid shotgun draw with Charles before LJ got stuffed on 4th & 2 they likely would have scored.

Here is the exact text message I sent my partners at halftime of the Chiefs/Falcons game and lo and behold they decided to feed LJ the ball coming out in the 2nd half:

"Id love to hear herm explain exactly how in the f*ck their offense is better without LJ on the field....passing or running situations! WTF!"

I am guessing (hoping) Herm got my message....

D

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 am

Thanks for all the questions everyone. We'll do this again soon. Good luck this weekend.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:18 am

Originally posted by danimal10:
Snake -

I am with you on LJ provided that Herm doesn't try and outthink himself by using Charles too much. For example if he just pounds LJ near the goaline instead of running that stupid shotgun draw with Charles before LJ got stuffed on 4th & 2 they likely would have scored.

Here is the exact text message I sent my partners at halftime of the Chiefs/Falcons game and lo and behold they decided to feed LJ the ball coming out in the 2nd half:

"Id love to hear herm explain exactly how in the f*ck their offense is better without LJ on the field....passing or running situations! WTF!"

I am guessing (hoping) Herm got my message....

D Is your partner Herm? ;)

John

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
Rams are pathetic, time for some Donnie Avery? Well....he has been named as a starter for the game this week!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Max Factor:
Tom,

What,s up with Crayton.... I know he is the #3 option but he doesn't even smell the ball? Weird game for the Cowboys against Green Bay. I doubt there will be too many games where TO only catches 2 passes. Crayton will be fine as long as you know he'll have some stinkers. He's the No. 3 option there and it's tough to be consistent in that role on any offense.
[/QUOTE]IMO, Crayton is unusable until further notice.