What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

Coltsfan

Re: What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:22 am

David,

Sometimes your posts don't come across the way you obviously intend for them to. It's not always easy to tell how people mean statements on a message board. Most of us have an advantage in that we all know each other in person so we can tell if someone is kidding around or not. Keep posting here and feel free to bust anyone's chops. Especially Nelsons.... :D Perhaps you might read things first before hitting send just to make sure it's going to come across to others the way you intend.

Wayne

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 pm

I might name my teams "Defend My Prowess" next year. Sounds mildly intimidating.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm

JETS SB wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:
Sorry but you called me out so I had to defend my prowess. I'm not a chest pump guy just trying to talk a little trash and have fun with this hobby. That used to be the fun part of Fantasy Football talking trash with your pals. Everybody seems to serious about this pursuit anymore. Cant cut up or take a little bruise to the ego. I guess I paid attention to the drafts I played against a pro in. My original post was critical of drafting Mathews and McFadden. I didn't intend to turn this into a pissin match. I look forward to competing in 2014.
The only thing accurate about this is that Nelson is a pro. From what I have seen on the boards, all you do is chest pump. Bragging about not drafting McFadden or Matthews. In order to "talk trash", you would have needed to accomplish something first. Winning $600, compared to a guy who has won over $100,000 in just a few years, doesn't warrant trash talk. All it does is make yourself look like a child.

So, you win a random league against Nelson and now you need to point it out? ANYONE can win a random league in fantasy football, since luck has a lot to do with winning or losing in this game. Winning consistently over an extended period time, in the highest stakes games in the industry, against the best... that separates the men from the boys... Nelson has accomplished that and you are just a boy.

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quot

Well when you spend 250,000 grand and win 150,000 I guess you will look good. Why are you guys sticking up for Nelson Sousa?? This seems odd. Why do you care that I out drafted him 3 out of 5. I just stated the facts head to head. Are you guys related or what? Everybody seems offended when nothing offensive was said on my part. Good for Nelson he is a pro and won big Money. I never stated I was Great or better. I just won the Head to Head. Go ScoutPro Team!!! I just won the 2013 matchup. 2014 may be different. Bring it and drink the Nelson Kool Aide

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I think Nelson Sousa has 4 or 5 different names on these boards????

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Coltsfan wrote:David,

Sometimes your posts don't come across the way you obviously intend for them to. It's not always easy to tell how people mean statements on a message board. Most of us have an advantage in that we all know each other in person so we can tell if someone is kidding around or not. Keep posting here and feel free to bust anyone's chops. Especially Nelsons.... :D Perhaps you might read things first before hitting send just to make sure it's going to come across to others the way you intend.

Wayne
Thanks Brother. I am just trying to have fun and win money. People round here seem like they know Nelson well and are sticking up for him. Read my posts. He got his panties in a bunch not me. And I laugh :lol:

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Ahh David I can assure you my panties are not in a bunch. I have actually been amused by the whole thing. I hope none of my posts came across as me being upset. If anything I have taken the high road. I just found it amusing and odd that you called me out by saying if I haven't learned my lesson in drafting McFadden. 1. I was never a McFadden guy to begin with this year 2. You said it like we knew each other (I don't think we ever met?) It's like Wayne said, it's easier to talk trash and kid around with people you know and have met before.

I only knew of one league I was in with you, but hey who's counting. right? :lol: In that particular league it was kind of the same thing. In the league chat you congratulated me on the nice start in being in 1st, but in the next sentence you said my team was all smoke and mirrors.... :) Even my partner Dave asked "Do you know this guy?" Because he talks smack like you guys are best buds. That's why I have been amused by this whole thing. Out of all the players out there you decided to single me out? It's all good I'm glad that I was able to make your year...... ;)

"Defend my prowess" 1. Superior skill or ability.
2. Superior strength, courage, or daring, especially in battle.

Along with other posts I have seen I would form the opinion that you do in fact think your great. Also I didn't spend 250K in Fantasy Football. I know you were exaggerating, but it's still the point. It doesn't matter how much you spend on entry fees all that matters to me is ROI and that I have fun doing it.

For everyone else I apologize that this thread got highjacked. Here's a prediction: CJ2K will get released by the Titans and will sign with the NY Giants this off-season. They will rebuild the O-line and get back to running the football and Johnson will be a top 5 RB next year.
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

JETS SB wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:
Sorry but you called me out so I had to defend my prowess. I'm not a chest pump guy just trying to talk a little trash and have fun with this hobby. That used to be the fun part of Fantasy Football talking trash with your pals. Everybody seems to serious about this pursuit anymore. Cant cut up or take a little bruise to the ego. I guess I paid attention to the drafts I played against a pro in. My original post was critical of drafting Mathews and McFadden. I didn't intend to turn this into a pissin match. I look forward to competing in 2014.
The only thing accurate about this is that Nelson is a pro. From what I have seen on the boards, all you do is chest pump. Bragging about not drafting McFadden or Matthews. In order to "talk trash", you would have needed to accomplish something first. Winning $600, compared to a guy who has won over $100,000 in just a few years, doesn't warrant trash talk. All it does is make yourself look like a child.

So, you win a random league against Nelson and now you need to point it out? ANYONE can win a random league in fantasy football, since luck has a lot to do with winning or losing in this game. Winning consistently over an extended period time, in the highest stakes games in the industry, against the best... that separates the men from the boys... Nelson has accomplished that and you are just a boy.

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whats RANDOM about it?? What do you know of my record??? Maybe I have accomplished these things as well. Do some research. I have. Luck has a lot to do with Fantasy football. I don't rely on it as a career. I have had much Online Championship success. Look up the first year of the Online Championship and see who had two top 20 teams and was overall points champ. I played 3 teams last year and 2 made playoffs. Third team missed by less than 30 points. Success is measured by happiness alone brother I could care less about any of this superficial crap. I never attempted to belittle anyone here.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Ahh David I can assure you my panties are not in a bunch. I have actually been amused by the whole thing. I hope none of my posts came across as me being upset. If anything I have taken the high road. I just found it amusing and odd that you called me out by saying if I haven't learned my lesson in drafting McFadden. 1. I was never a McFadden guy to begin with this year 2. You said it like we knew each other (I don't think we ever met?) It's like Wayne said, it's easier to talk trash and kid around with people you know and have met before.

I only knew of one league I was in with you, but hey who's counting. right? :lol: In that particular league it was kind of the same thing. In the league chat you congratulated me on the nice start in being in 1st, but in the next sentence you said my team was all smoke and mirrors.... :) Even my partner Dave asked "Do you know this guy?" Because he talks smack like you guys are best buds. That's why I have been amused by this whole thing. Out of all the players out there you decided to single me out? It's all good I'm glad that I was able to make your year...... ;)

"Defend my prowess" 1. Superior skill or ability.
2. Superior strength, courage, or daring, especially in battle.

Along with other posts I have seen I would form the opinion that you do in fact think your great. Also I didn't spend 250K in Fantasy Football. I know you were exaggerating, but it's still the point. It doesn't matter how much you spend on entry fees all that matters to me is ROI and that I have fun doing it.

For everyone else I apologize that this thread got highjacked. Here's a prediction: CJ2K will get released by the Titans and will sign with the NY Giants this off-season. They will rebuild the O-line and get back to running the football and Johnson will be a top 5 RB next year.
Glad to hear it Brother. Lets do some drafting in 2014. This is just a hobby for me. I guess words can get misinterpreted online. I just pay more attention to this when drafting against a pro. I did subscribe to ScoutPro this year!!!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
JETS SB wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whats RANDOM about it?? What do you know of my record??? Maybe I have accomplished these things as well. Do some research. I have. Luck has a lot to do with Fantasy football. I don't rely on it as a career. I have had much Online Championship success. Look up the first year of the Online Championship and see who had two top 20 teams and was overall points champ. I played 3 teams last year and 2 made playoffs. Third team missed by less than 30 points. Success is measured by happiness alone brother I could care less about any of this superficial crap. I never attempted to belittle anyone here.
What would it cost me to get your draft sheet next year? Invaluable information since you consistently kick Nelson's ass.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 am

Sorry but you called me out so I had to defend my prowess. I'm not a chest pump guy just trying to talk a little trash and have fun with this hobby. That used to be the fun part of Fantasy Football talking trash with your pals. Everybody seems to serious about this pursuit anymore. Cant cut up or take a little bruise to the ego. I guess I paid attention to the drafts I played against a pro in. My original post was critical of drafting Mathews and McFadden. I didn't intend to turn this into a pissin match. I look forward to competing in 2014.[/quote]

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Whats RANDOM about it?? What do you know of my record??? Maybe I have accomplished these things as well. Do some research. I have. Luck has a lot to do with Fantasy football. I don't rely on it as a career. I have had much Online Championship success. Look up the first year of the Online Championship and see who had two top 20 teams and was overall points champ. I played 3 teams last year and 2 made playoffs. Third team missed by less than 30 points. Success is measured by happiness alone brother I could care less about any of this superficial crap. I never attempted to belittle anyone here.[/quote]

What would it cost me to get your draft sheet next year? Invaluable information since you consistently kick Nelson's ass.[/quote]

Well it was just one year and my cheat sheet for 2014 is Priceless!!!