National Fantasy Basketball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:51 am

Okay, thanks to Bob Long who drafted last night in the NFBBC and grabbed that 12th and final spot in tomorrow's draft. We now have five total leagues and will increase the overall grand prize to $3,000. Good luck all.

Look for an e-mail soon from MockDraftCentral.com on this league. Good luck all tomorrow.

Here's the draft order for NFBBC League #3:

2 pm ET

1st: $3,500
2nd: $1,00
3rd: $750

1. Kevin Schiller
2. Rick Thomas
3. Michael Cobb
4. Robert Long
5. Mike Catalano
6. Jules McLean
7. Ryan Berger
8. Joe DiGalbo
9. Michael Holt
10. Scott Anderson
11. Ron Eltanal
12. Bill Strickler

[ October 24, 2008, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:24 am

Originally posted by RapTors:
wheres childs when u need him??? I was just trying figure out what round I could get Larry Bird. I think Julius Erving has one more year in him.

What better way to ruin my baseball prep? I think I watched about one game last year. I could see it now...staying up all night to see if a get that one rebound to put me in first place.

I'll waste my day tommorrow trying to get that get out jail free card picking the pick six in the Breeders Cup.

The rumour on the street is Josh Smith fixing his mason problem at the free throw line!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
quote:Originally posted by RapTors:
wheres childs when u need him??? I was just trying figure out what round I could get Larry Bird. I think Julius Erving has one more year in him.

What better way to ruin my baseball prep? I think I watched about one game last year. I could see it now...staying up all night to see if a get that one rebound to put me in first place.

I'll waste my day tommorrow trying to get that get out jail free card picking the pick six in the Breeders Cup.

The rumour on the street is Josh Smith fixing his mason problem at the free throw line!!
[/QUOTE]The best prep for baseball is to join me and RT at the Arizona Fall League Symposium next week!! :D I think there's still room for you at the inn. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RapTors

Post by RapTors » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 am

the breeders cup "take" will clarify that statement