Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat May 29, 2004 4:46 am

Let's welcome another NFBC member to the gridiron contest as David Zwickel and his brother, Gregg, of New York have signed up for the NFFC main draft at the New York Hilton. David said he's having a blast in the NFBC, even though his team is struggling near the bottom of his New York league. With a little prodding, we might even get David and Gregg on board for the Draft Masters League in New York. Anyway, welcome to the growing NFFC family, David and Gregg, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:58 am

We continue to get great support from our National Fantasy Baseball Championship guys, who are having fun competing for the $100,000 grand prize on the diamond. The latest NFBC returnee is Martin Bedell of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., who has signed up for the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton. Marty's team is in contention for the NFBC title and now he's ready to contend for the gridiron title. Welcome to the growing NFFC family, Marty, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:00 am

Here's another signup this morning from our NFBC family as Craig Neustadt of Buffalo Grove, Illinois has signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. Craig and co-manager Glenn Brown are trying to get back into the race for the NFBC title, but just in case that doesn't happen, they're ready to compete for the NFFC's grand prize. Welcome to our growing NFFC family, Craig and Glenn, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:36 am

Okay, we're glad to welcome our third new member today as the tag team of John Bronsky and Larry Roth of Chesterfield, Missouri have signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. John and Larry are new to our menu of high-stakes games, but we're glad to have them in the National Fantasy Football Championship. Welcome to our growing NFFC family, John and Larry, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:11 am

Aaron Seefeldt of Northbrook, Illinois has agreed to sign up for the NFFC Auction League in Chicago and he's calling on all Midwesterners to join him for this auction. NFBC members may recall that Aaron wanted to compete in an NL Auction League so badly this baseball season that he flew to Las Vegas for the NFBC Auction League because we didn't have enough participants to do one in Chicago. Aaron flew to Las Vegas on Friday, March 19th to do the auction and then flew back on a red-eye that night to do the NFBC draft in Chicago because he didn't want to spend too much time away from his kids. Now he's signed up again in the NFFC Auction League and is hoping we get enough people to form a couple of auction leagues in Chicago.

Thanks for trusting us again, Aaron, and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 auction league prize.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:10 am

Coming Sept 3-4.......TEAM GEKKO
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:37 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Coming Sept 3-4.......TEAM GEKKO All talk, too chicken to reveal his teams. But we do love dead money.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:17 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
All talk, too chicken to reveal his teams. But we do love dead money. Drafting in NY? I (and staff) were planning to head to Vegas for football. Maybe I can leave one of my underlings to trounce you. Which are you better at draftmaster or auction? Auction would let us compete on even level. Time to step up Paula.

[ June 05, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:31 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
All talk, too chicken to reveal his teams. But we do love dead money. Drafting in NY? I (and staff) were planning to head to Vegas for football. Maybe I can leave one of my underlings to trounce you. Which are you better at draftmaster or auction? Auction would let us compete on even level. Time to step up Paula. [/QUOTE]Hey Gek - if you come out to Vegas will we get to know your mysterious identity?

lol

Dave

p.s. I'm pretty sure I already know who you are - but it doesn't matter to me ;)
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:33 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
Hey Gek - if you come out to Vegas will we get to know your mysterious identity?You got it sport! You play texas holdem? Perhaps we can arrange some type of tourney...much like the WCOF

[ June 05, 2004, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]