2011 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
in and paid.....two main event teams

can't wait for vegas

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!! first weekend or 2nd gambler?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Originally posted by DoubleG:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
in and paid.....two main event teams

can't wait for vegas

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!! first weekend or 2nd gambler?
[/QUOTE]Andy is in two Primetimes, one on Friday and one on Saturday.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Originally posted by DoubleG:
greg - isn't there a $1,000 DC league on friday, sept 9th? i didn't see it on the list of events on the first page. maybe i missed it? Yeah, my bad, I need to add this. Sorry.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 am

Okay, we're making a full court press on the Thursday, Sept. 8th Classic League and it's headed for a sellout soon. Jeff Tirabassi will be in Las Vegas early for this one and will do it as long as we start by at least Noon PT. I think we can do it and that might be the new starting time. I like that.

Here we go: FOUR SPOTS LEFT. Some are tentative here, but all want to do it if we can finalize the time. Pat, give me a holler and we'll get it done for you. Thanks:

LAS VEGAS/ONLINE
Thursday, Sept. 8, 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PT
1. Mark Srebro, York, Pennsylvania
2. Rick Thomas, Lewes, Delaware
3. Tom Yates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4. Scott Newman, Princeton, New Jersey
5. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
6. Jon Clift, Tarpon Springs, Florida
7. Frank Heron, Davie, Florida
8. Pat Sorge (tentative)
9. Tom Carbone (Noon PT?)
10. Jeff Tirabassi (tentative)

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 am

gREG,
This league is totally LOADED,i am happy my bud CORNFINS JEFF jumped in,and will be glad to draft anytime as long as its the FINAL CLASSIC and we get done in time to watch kickoff(rumor has it some friends are hosting a big party for the game).
Now,WHEN DO WE GET OUR SLOTS FOR THIS BIG BOY AND WHERE ARE WE DRAFTING FROM?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
gREG,
This league is totally LOADED,i am happy my bud CORNFINS JEFF jumped in,and will be glad to draft anytime as long as its the FINAL CLASSIC and we get done in time to watch kickoff(rumor has it some friends are hosting a big party for the game).
Now,WHEN DO WE GET OUR SLOTS FOR THIS BIG BOY AND WHERE ARE WE DRAFTING FROM? CHAMP, you are right this is a LOADED league filled with a bunch of characters. You'll get your draft spots on Thursday, so KDS deadline for this league is Wednesday. We'll be drafting LIVE at the Bellagio Tower Ballroom in the Bellagio Convention Center. Follow the walkway to the Wedding Chapel and we're near there. You can draft a winning fantasy team AND get married on the same day!! :D I think we're in Tower Ballroom 6, but I'll verify beforehand.

Jeff is saying the same thing and you know me man, I'm on time and will cruise through this league. We'll start at Noon PST on time and will be done well before 2:30, likely 2:15. We'll have some food for folks who want to stay at 2:15 and those of you going to another 3:00 party will get there in plenty of time. It's all good and we're prepared to go. Those doing this online will get a phone number to call and Tom and I will be posting the picks live so that everyone can see it on the big board. This will work smoothly. Thanks all.