Chicago NFFC: Hyatt Regency Is Our New Home

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 am

Okay, I just called the Hyatt and we're not sold out of any date yet. We should have rooms every night there. They are out or running out of two queens, but my contact said folks should get the room with one king and request a rollaway. There are two conventions there that booked double bed rooms and so they mainly have just one king rooms available. But he said they can accommodate two people with rollaways. I hope this helps and contact me if you run into any other problems here. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, I just called the Hyatt and we're not sold out of any date yet. We should have rooms every night there. They are out or running out of two queens, but my contact said folks should get the room with one king and request a rollaway. There are two conventions there that booked double bed rooms and so they mainly have just one king rooms available. But he said they can accommodate two people with rollaways. I hope this helps and contact me if you run into any other problems here. Thanks all. The "Clampitt Clan" should feel right at home with those rollaways. :D

Sorry Jeff and Brian, just couldn't resist.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

Originally posted by KyThunder:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, I just called the Hyatt and we're not sold out of any date yet. We should have rooms every night there. They are out or running out of two queens, but my contact said folks should get the room with one king and request a rollaway. There are two conventions there that booked double bed rooms and so they mainly have just one king rooms available. But he said they can accommodate two people with rollaways. I hope this helps and contact me if you run into any other problems here. Thanks all. The "Clampitt Clan" should feel right at home with those rollaways. :D

[/QUOTE]This comment coming from the guy from Kentucky!

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:05 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by KyThunder:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]This comment coming from the guy from Kentucky!
[/QUOTE]Hell Jack, in Kentucky, we take our rollaways with us, rather than get charged for them. How else could we get 15 in one King room... ;)
bill cleavenger

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 am

My guess is that the Clampitt clan would probably be excited to get a room with just a king sized bed! :eek:

Wayne

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
My guess is that the Clampitt clan would probably be excited to get a room with just a king sized bed! :eek:

Wayne I'm trying not to visualize this... ;)
bill cleavenger

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

1 King bed = hill billy gold for the Calmpitt clan!

Wayne

[ August 04, 2011, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Coltsfan ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
1 King bed = hill billy gold for the Calmpitt clan!

Wayne As someone who has spent the night in the same room with the Clampitt boys (in the other bed), I can tell you this is absolutely true!! :D

[ August 04, 2011, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 am

Billy welp says you are welcome to stay in our room...LOL! I will be more than happy to take the cot!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

Just a heads up that our room block at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare ends on FRIDAY, AUG. 19TH. We have exceeded our room block, but they have continued to extend it and now this is all we have left:

Aug 31: 3
Sept 1: 2
Sept 2: 2
Sept 3: 2
Sept 4: 2

All of those go away at the $89 price on Friday. If you plan on drafting in Chicago and want the $89 rate, please reserve your room by this Friday. Here's how:

Chicago Hyatt Regency O'Hare

September 2-4, 2011
Chicago Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue,
Rosemont, Illinois, USA 60018
Tel: 1-847-696-1234
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius