UNREAL TO SURREAL II

RapTors

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by RapTors » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 am

greg, for what its worth i am not dissappointed in you......i promise to buy you the 1st corona in phoenix in 5 days....sun n fun!! and most importantly....BASEBALL!!! and hotshorts n coeds...oh yeah!!

Hard heads

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Hard heads » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 am

For what it's worth Greg and Tom, I am not disappointed in you! You still run a class event and when 1 or 2 try to tarnish it you are forced to take action. The MB's are a huge part of these events and you have to have some sort of control over the content. I think over 5 years you have given more then enough chances to Glenn and he obviously refused to heed your warnings. I say kudos to you guys!
Sincerely,
An NFFC'er for life!
Craig

bald is beautiful

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by bald is beautiful » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:30 am

Someone please buy as many Coronas for Greg as he wants in Arizona and send me the bill.

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:38 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
Someone please buy as many Coronas for Greg as he wants in Arizona and send me the bill. Hah, you better take a few more high-paying cases to cover that offer Jack!!! :D You have no idea how relaxed I am at this event and how much I enjoy drinking out there!!! :D Especially with RT!!!

But I fully understand the sentiment.

Now, if you all don't mind Tom and I have three basketball leagues to run this afternoon. Damn, this is a fun life.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

renman

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by renman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 am

Greg,

For the record, I am disappointed in you for not buying my lunch at the NFL draft and not personally sending your private NFFC jet to take me to Las Vegas to enjoy the draft there this year. I am also disappointed that on my NFFC badge I had a Winslow card and on my NBC primetime badge I had Braylen Edwards.

Don't you guys know by now I am a Steeler fan?

Raiders

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:47 am

Originally posted by renman:
Greg,

For the record, I am disappointed in you for not buying my lunch at the NFL draft and not personally sending your private NFFC jet to take me to Las Vegas to enjoy the draft there this year. I am also disappointed that on my NFFC badge I had a Winslow card and on my NBC primetime badge I had Braylen Edwards.

Don't you guys know by now I am a Steeler fan? Now that's funny, for real James? I would have gone home, that's too much of a jinx. Question do you have either of those guys on any of your teams?

John

drago

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by drago » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:54 am

I, for one, am thankful that every thread about ANYTHING football related will no longer be hijacked. The NFFC is head and shoulders above any other high stakes league I have experienced (granted that is just WCOFF) as far as customer service is concerned. Greg and Tom are always reasonable and fair, and willing to work with anyone on even the most minor of issues. It's unbelievable how much of their time they've had to waste dealing with this nonsense.

I have stayed away from the boards most of the time because reading ridiculous posts by supposed grown men arguing for page after page is absurd. I know fantasy sports often brings out the worst in people for some reason and the anonymity of the internet definitely does not help. All that being said it is far past time for FOOTBALL to become king of these boards and not the outsized personalities. Count me in as one who will try to post more often in a less insane environment.

kjduke

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:09 am

Welcome back Herd. Judging from several guys I met in Vegas this year I think there are a lot of guys like yourself who hopefully now will come here to talk football.

KOTRAX

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:35 am

TOUGH CALL HERE. EVERYONE HERE TALKS ABOUT MORE THAN FOOTBALL WHICH I O.K. EVEN THOUGH PERSONALLY I LIKE TO KEEP THE TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AS IT IS MY PASSION.

NOW THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENTS AND IT DRIVES BUSINESS AWAY THEN IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSES.

HOWEVER IS SOMEONE IS JUST SAYING THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE JUST IN THE NAME OF DOING IT AND WANT TO GET THEM BANNED THEN THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE HERE AND I JUST TRY TO DO MY BEST TO BE MYSELF BUT AT THE SAME TIME RESPECT OTHERS.

IT IS A VERY FINE LINE THERE BUT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BEST TO WALK IT.

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:43 am

Well, Ormond, Glenn had every right to just talk football under his other sign-in. Some folks thought I was wrong for giving him another chance. When given the choice of just talking football with the rest of or us or carry on with his antics, he chose the option of leaving, rather than just talk football. So now we've all agreed to just talk football and my Blackberry is humming with positive messages.

Life goes on. Let's get back to football talk because there are 200,000 reasons -- and hopefully 1 million more -- to just focus on the game right now.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius