Week #13 START/SIT...

BLACKHAND

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 am

i have already changed my flex 3 times in ten minutes. l.moore and henderson are crap shoots. keiland is going vs tough giant def and losing touches to davis. gibson has amendola and alexander now to worry bout. and pettigrew qb stinks.

i only have 4 beers in my little cooler. better stick a few more in. baked ziti will be ready bt 2:30 so even with all this stuff , what is better than football sunday. :D :D

[ December 05, 2010, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

chriseibl

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 am

Originally posted by Gstar:
Pick one for Flex in the Classic.

C. Benson
D. Branch
Blair White

Insights are much appreciated. tossup between benson and white. I probably go with white. difficult to get excited about anyone facing that jets pats d w the potential revis matchup!

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 am

Gstar: I'd take White now that we know(?) Collie is out.
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Dyv

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Dyv » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i have already changed my flex 3 times in ten minutes. l.moore and henderson are crap shoots. keiland is going vs tough giant def and losing touches to davis. gibson has amendola and alexander now to worry bout. and pettigrew qb stinks.

i only have 4 beers in my little cooler. better stick a few more in. baked ziti will be ready bt 2:30 so even with all this stuff , what is better than football sunday. :D :D Eating my pre-game bagel with cream cheese and coffee. Makers Mark & 7 with iced rocks glasses this afternoon and bbq'ing smoked chedder buffalo burgers with potato salad for 'early game' meal - we don't call it lunch at my house on Sunday

Good luck making the right choice in that flex roulette!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

BillyWaz

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:29 am

Originally posted by Baggler:
Thanks Billy and Dyv.....Eddie same as Dyv...good luck to everyone.... Same for me Eddie G....good luck!

[ December 05, 2010, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

GriffithVT

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by GriffithVT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 am

DYV and Chris thanks for the insights.

DYV meant to thank you by the way...saw your thoughts on Branch last week and gave me last push I needed to plug him in. That worked out nice!

I had Blair White plugged in and am going to leave him there. My opponent has Brady at QB but Revis just seems to have these outside WR's number.
The Gstar!

BillyWaz

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 am

I agree to keep Blair White in there G-Star.

Bring one home for P-Town, and yes....we will have to get that beer some time! :D

DOOMSDAY

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by DOOMSDAY » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 am

Just playing for fun at this point and some momentum going into consolation, since I'm 4-8, 4th in points but over 200 from top.

WR3 - going with Naanee for now whom I just picked up. On the bench I have Ward, L. Robinson, Roy, and Steve Smith CAR

FX - I have Pettigrew in and likely staying there even with Stanton, other choice would be Keller MNF

GriffithVT

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by GriffithVT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 am

Doomsday I like Keller this week. He has been killing we lately put he played nice against those Pats early in the year.

I like Naanee for you also. My question is will Steve Smith ever get a decent week again and could this be the week? I'd go with Naanee though.

Thanks for your insights Billy! If I can score half as good as that P-Town High School Football team I'll be in business!
The Gstar!

DOOMSDAY

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by DOOMSDAY » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 am

I am deff tempted with Keller but even though he has a nice match-up he has been such a dud lately and Pettigrew looks like a Beast alongside Megatron.

Smith and Ward have been very disappointing. I thought I was set on draft day with Colston, Smith, Bowe, Ward, Britt, oh well at least Colston and Bowe have finally caught fire.