Welcome Back 5-Year NFFC Members!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:46 am

We welcome back our 66th NFFC original member team to NFFC V in 2008 as the tag team of Jim and Tonya Jensen of Fairchild, Wisconsin will be returning to the Windy City for the main event. We love our Cheeseheads in the NFFC and we're glad to say that Jim and Tonya have been along for the full ride with us. Kudos to Team Jensen and good luck this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 am

We're glad to welcome another original NFFC member to the 2008 event as Erik Newman of St. Paul, Minnesota will be back for his fifth straight year of competition in the NFFC's main event. Erik is now our 67th team owner from 2004 to be back again in 2008, a good testament to our event and contest. Welcome back Erik and I'll see ya in Las Vegas.

[ July 09, 2008, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:21 am

We now have 70 original member teams from our first season in 2004 back in 2008 as we welcome three more this weekend. Let's give it up for the following Charter Members, who will have an NFFC Charter Member hat waiting for them on Draft Day:

Paul LeMarbre of Waukesha, Wisconsin, who is joining us in Las Vegas this year after several years of drafting in Chicago.

John Piontek of Orlando, Florida, who started with us in Las Vegas and has stuck to Florida the last three years and will obviously be in Orlando again this year.

And Joseph Jefferson of Denver, Colorado, who was a last minute signup in 2004 in Las Vegas and has rejoined us after a three-year absence to draft in Las Vegas in both main events and both $1300 Auction Leagues. Joe deserves a Charter Member hat for helping us fill a last minute auction league in 2004. This will also be his daily reminder to never leave the NFFC again. :D

Welcome back guys and thanks again for all your support.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 am

We welcome our 71st NFFC original member back for 2008 as Pete Wakely of Downers Grove, Illinois will be joining us in Chicago for the ultimate fantasy football Draft Day doubleheader. Pete has been in the NFFC's main event since 2004 and he's more than happy to do twice the work this year for a chance at $200,000 and a $1 million bonus. Thanks Pete and we'll see ya in Schaumburg on Saturday, Aug. 30th.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 am

Eddie Gillis of Jamestown, Rhode Island is in the house, becoming our 72nd owner from 2004 to come back for a fifth straight season of competition. Eddie has been an original member of the NFFC and NFBC contests since 2004 and I have a feeling he will add the NBC Sports NFFC Primetime event to his weekend of fun in New York soon enough. Glad to have you back Eddie G and best of luck once again this year.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:39 am

greg - make sure u get me :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:44 am

Ken Norred of Ashland, Alabama has also agreed to compete in both main events this morning and will join us once again in Las Vegas. Kenny is another original NFFC and NFBC member who has been with us for every event since 2004. We're glad to welcome him back as our 73rd owner from 2004. Thanks Kenny and good luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 am

We now have 75 original member owners from 2004 back in 2008 as we welcome two more Charter Members to the New York venue. Let's give it up for Adam Miller of New York City and Julian Curry of New York City as those buddies are taking separate teams in both main events and going after the $1 million bonus. Both are excited at the chance to win $100,000 twice in the same day. Welcome back guys and best of luck to both of you in the hunt for the pair of $100,000 grand prizes, the two $5,000 league prizes and the $1 million bonus.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
greg - make sure u get me :D My bad, I did leave you off the list, didn't I? Well, now that you're back for both main events, you definitely deserve a free hat!! :D By the way, what team name do you want stitched on the side or should we just go with "Gordon Gekko."

Welcome back Mark as you've entered just about every event we've offered in the NFBC and NFFC since 2004 and you've found a way to win much more money from me than you've paid in!! :D That's a winning formula for sure. See ya in Vegas for this one and I'll have the white NFFC Charter Member hat waiting for ya.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:17 am

THANKS Greg! Ya, Gordon Gekko would be kewl! Thanks again!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?