Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Boston?

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 am

There are many box seats available Frank, but they'll cost more like $70-100+ compared to $25-50 in bleachers.

Let's see what everyone wants to do here? Do we all want to be able to sit in the same section? If so, what's the desired price point (bleachers vs. box)? If there's a split, I suppose we can try to get some seats in both types of sections?

I was suggesting bleachers just to keep the cost of an already-expensive weekend down a bit. But of course, we could take the opposite approach: "We're already spending over $3k, what's another couple hundred?". ;)

Let me know folks.

[ June 28, 2010, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

your right mike. if your going to spend 50 on bleachers i would rather go for an extra 50 on box. but whatever you guys want is cool with me. i will buy the first round. :cool:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 am

Guys I have alot of connections when it comes to tickets...I just purchased 2nd row 30yrd line tix for Pats vs Minn on 10/31/10, have tix in hand already...FACE VALUE....What I'm saying is if we get a # who want best available, without going overboard,the sooner the better....I'd say if 6 want this, then 4 want bleachers it wont be a problem...just my .02c...sOX TICKETS ARE TRICKIER BUT i DO HAVE AN IN AT ticketmaster ALSO...

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 am

Terrific Jeff. I have NO ticket connections other than the internet.

So how close to game date do we wait and continue compiling a list?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 am

jeff , you got my number if you need me. i say go for best tix. i will call eddie and find out what he wants.

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 am

Guys I'm getting nervous hear in BOSTON...I'm acustom to 100 plus in NYC and an electric event.....Am I PARANOID or is this going to fly.... I'm in the mode that there will be NO football next year, delay at best... I'm balls to the wall and this is the year to make it happen!!!! I want this to be an EVENT...Are we In?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Guys I'm getting nervous hear in BOSTON...I'm acustom to 100 plus in NYC and an electric event.....Am I PARANOID or is this going to fly.... I'm in the mode that there will be NO football next year, delay at best... I'm balls to the wall and this is the year to make it happen!!!! I want this to be an EVENT...Are we In? im with you jeff. dont get it. i booked my room. greg and tom did a great job with the price. boston is a city of culture or party ( whatever you like ) great nffc drafts. this needs to pick up steam hear.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 am

It's probably just bcuz a lot of people aren't yet in football mode?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 am

It's good to see another NFFC veteran coming to Boston for both main events as John Rundle of Pembroke, Massachusetts will be staying closer to home on Sept. 4th. John is a past NFFC league champ who will be doing both main events at the Radisson Hotel Boston with us. Let's fill up these first leagues and then get working on another one. Welcome back John and best of luck in the hunt for the $150,000 in grand prizes and the $8,000 in league prizes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

We're glad to welcome NFFC Charter Member Ken Magner and his son Kenny Jr. to the Boston main event doubleheader as the duo will be with us in downtown Boston on Saturday, Sept. 4th. They're both fully concentrated on winning NFBC titles right now, but it was good to see them commit to the Boston main event doubleheader last night. We now are just one team shy of a full league in Boston for both the Classic and Primetime leagues and obviously we'll go for a second league in BeanTown. But if you want to be assured of a spot in a full league in Boston, SIGN UP NOW!!! We'd love to have you fill out these main event leagues.

Kenny is going to travel to New York on Friday morning for the Auction Championship at Citi Field as we have six signups there and a full auction league on Friday night at Citi Field. We'll do our very best to get two full leagues going there at Citi Field.

Thanks Kenny (both of you) and best of luck in the hunt for the $150,000 in grand prizes here and the $8,000 in league prizes. This is shaping up as a fun, fun, very tough group in Boston.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius