Draft Process: Are You In Favor Of A Change?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:55 pm

Originally posted by Maverick:
I am concerned that the only reason you support changing the draft postioning rules, is because you are not doing as well as you did last year. wrong. i proposed the BBDS system LAST year. get the fact straights and your posts sound better.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:57 pm

Let us see what happens at the end of the year, as you look up to those at the top, only to remember last year's miracle.scoreboard baby! 100K vs ZERO K

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:58 pm

P.S. "Not to get personal" ;) , but how is your ex-partner, who insured last year's victory, doing this year?
i'm not sure how he "insured" it. you'll need to ask him :D

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:08 pm

For those of you looking to change how future draft positions are determined, I've got two words to say: "GROW UP"...well, maybe a few more words..."YOU CONTROLLING WHINERS!!!" Accept your destiny!!!

I have chosen NOT to read your "sorry "a*&%#*$*" reasons why the rules should change, 'cuz there is not one good reason. again no answer....are you in favor of free agents being picked up by teams randomly each week? figures...

you are single-handedly proving to greg that people like you (non BBDS) make silly non-intelligent posts. your posts are telling greg (and the rest of us) that there is very little "upstairs" when it comes to thinking through ideas. greg, how can you trust your business model on folks like this giving you input? ANSWER - you can't

thanks.

Bret Borg

Post by Bret Borg » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Maverick:
P.S. "Not to get personal" ;) , but how is your ex-partner, who insured last year's victory, doing this year?
i'm not sure how he "insured" it. you'll need to ask him :D
[/QUOTE]Babe:

Concerned...concerned about your future. Don't stay up all night waiting for my reply to your wity, although not personal, reply. You are totally wrong & sound like you are a little bit whiny. Please consider that everyone has a fair chance with the current system. Now, if you would like me to let you bid your way up to a #1 or #2 draft pick, you can count on me snapping your bony behind and picking up all of the quality free agents that I can afford with 100% of my money. Dude, it doesn't matter where you draft, it matters who you draft, and the free agents you can pick up thereafter. Plus, it's nice when you can show your expertise by drafting from ANY position...

Nancy Borg

(Nothing personal... ;) )

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:14 pm

it matters who you draft, and the free agents you can pick up thereafter. this is the case whether it's BBDS or random draft slot selection. tell us something we don't know. try again. thanks.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:19 pm

You sound like you are a little bit whiny.i'm okay with being a little bit whiny if you're okay sounding unintelligent. works for me. thanks for playing.

Bret Borg

Post by Bret Borg » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:30 pm

it matters who you draft, and the free agents you can pick up thereafter. this is the case whether it's BBDS or random draft slot selection. tell us something we don't know. try again. thanks. [/QUOTE]Thank you for not being personal. Why not have another league... one that let's you participate as you suggest and another as we have all participated in the past. Would the money be in your league or ours?????

This is why I hate playing with boys, you always whine!!!!

If you were my kid you would be told to, "Get your act together, and figure out how to win with the rules."

Nancy Borg

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:49 pm

For those of you looking to change how future draft positions are determined, I've got two words to say: "GROW UP"...well, maybe a few more words..."YOU CONTROLLING WHINERS!!!" Accept your destiny!!!

I have chosen NOT to read your "sorry "a*&%#*$*" reasons why the rules should change, 'cuz there is not one good reason. are you in favor of free agents being picked up by teams randomly each week? that's what i thought.

you're a joke and you've proven that by your post. btw, i heard greg bought a new shredder at work. i also heard he printed off your post and used it to test the shredder. value of your post = shredder tester
[/QUOTE]A perfect reply to an unthought out post. I'm glad you caught it Gordo cause I can't respond to some of these people without blowing a gasket.

Just reading some of this pre-school stuff makes me reach toward my keyboard and start choking an imaginary neck......then I start talking to it #*^&^%stupid freakin&^*%$moron*#$%#$ freakin 3rd grader#$*&** then I get carried away and...son-of-a....I'll be right back. Gotta run to Best Buy. It seems me monitor don't bounce so well :eek:

keith

Post by keith » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:39 pm

Greg as you can see people are getting fiesty. Lay down the law. Gekko makes more than one good point, but my advice is to stick to your original guns and stick hard or you will have every cry baby on your door step.