++++NFFC Main Classic Teams+++++

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
Did Foster go in the second of any drafts? If so how many? Chicago Classic League 1 round 2 pick 14, Team 1

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
Did Foster go in the second of any drafts? If so how many? I know one well-known drafter took him in the middle of round 2.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 am

Funny thing is $nake....

we had a choice between Roddy and Mendy....and my cuz Dr. FI$HER says Roddy ....and i wanted Mendy....

I was about to pick up the table and throw it out the window when he called out Roddy.....

but a Xanadu or two later, and deeply looking at his stats, i am glad he cockblocked my mendy.

i was worried about having two guys from the same team. then i remembered that Bennetti beat us in 2006 with Bulger, Sjax and I. Bruce in week 16

2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

jdobies64

Post by jdobies64 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 am

Super roster from last night. Interesting draft. Besides WR's going at the speed of light there were some interesting choices as well, Turner at 1.3, Austin at 1.6, Finley at 2.8 and Charles at 2.9, to name a few.

QB Brees, Freeman
RB Harrison, Stewart, Cadillac, Buckhalter, A. Dixon, M. Bennett
WR R. Moss, S. Smith (NY), Meachem, James Jones, Jacoby Jones, Collie, Dem. Thomas
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 am

Originally posted by GK:
...this simply has to be the latest that Roddy White went in any Classic league...simply curious, but did he go later than #20 overall in anyone else's Classic League here?...GK He also went 20th overall in the Dallas/Minneapolis/Phone league.

Renman got him 19th overall in one of the New York leagues.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:33 am

Originally posted by jdobies64:
Super roster from last night. Interesting draft. Besides WR's going at the speed of light there were some interesting choices as well, Turner at 1.3, Austin at 1.6, Finley at 2.8 and Charles at 2.9, to name a few.

QB Brees, Freeman
WR R. Moss, S. Smith (NY), Meachem, James Jones, Jacoby Jones, Collie, Dem. Thomas
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs Good job last night, Jeff. I thought about taking Brees in the 2nd for a long time. However, with the speed in which receivers came off the board, I'm glad I started WR/WR.

Based on what was left, I think you made the right choice.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by jdobies64:

QB Brees, Freeman
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs Good job last night, Jeff. I thought about taking Brees in the 2nd for a long time. However, with the speed in which receivers came off the board, I'm glad I started WR/WR.

Based on what was left, I think you made the right choice.
[/QUOTE]you flying to vegas this weekend?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 am

my classic team: Pick 11

QB: Joe Flacco, Matt Cassel
RB:Jamaal Charles, Jonathan Stewart, Peyton Hillis, Isaac Redman, Andre Brown
WR:Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Mohamed Massaquoi, Legedu Naanee, Danny Amendola, Deion Branch, Anthony Armstrong
TE:Chris Cooley, Kevin Boss
K:Robbie Gould
DEF:Indianapolis Colts

My Prime time Team: Pick 8

QB: Joe Flacco, Donovan McNabb
WR: Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Terrell Owens, Mohamed Massaquoi, Legedu Naanee, Deion Branch, Victor Cruz, Brian Hartline
RB: Pierre Thomas, C.J. Spiller, Jonathan Stewart, Peyton Hillis, Isaac Redman, Rashad Jennings
TE: Chris Cooley, Aaron Hernandez
K: Ryan Succop
DEF: New York Giants