poem for mr nag?

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:14 am

Originally posted by the snake:
you girlies must be lawyers-in-the-making the way you twist, turn and flat out fabricate...SNAKE will not slither nor stoop down to that level (where there is SNAKE extrement in abundance), and justify any of those inane, inaccurate, silly and just downright unworthy comments...simply stop distracting and detracting and answer SNAKE'S SOLE question; again - wager or not in the Main Event as to who has more points/goes further - yea or nay?... As I said from the very beginning,

"Back up your statement about my NFFC magazine team being one of the bottom 3 with an equal wager, and I will GLADLY take your bet of who scores the most total points in the Main Event!"

Bottom line Snake....

Be a man of your word. And since you obviously CANNOT be, then SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

NO ONE wants to deal or wager with someone who they feel may not back up their wager with REAL $$. Cuz if you aren't man enough to "be a man of your word", then you probably aren't man enough to pay a wager!

I know I never got mine last year, because I was kind enough to let you off the hook! :D As I said before though, a REAL MAN would have honored the wager, and INSISTED that he pay!

And you wonder why no one wants to bet with you? :rolleyes:

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:15 am

Wazass - you know, you really have the propensity to pester...wager or not Cowardly Lion?...SNAKE The truth can sting a bit, eh Snake?

Route Collectors

poem for mr nag?

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:23 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BillyWaz:

[ October 05, 2005, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Route Collectors

poem for mr nag?

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:24 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Here is a newsflash dip$hit, you have no control on who I draft in the main event either.. MORON!LMAO! This is funny Billy but remember - you're talking to MRS.SNAKE. :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:49 am

SNAKE is done with you - the offer is up here for all to see - yet Wazasss - you still refuse to accept the wager that SNAKE has put forth...write all the serpentsh*t that you want, Wazass, but as all are keenly aware of; that, in itself speaks volumes... And you refuse to accept mine and be a man of your word! You accept mine, I accept yours. It is a 2 way street snake...... SO MAN UP!!!

I mean seriously, with all the mistruth and B.S you post, I am the one taking the gamble as I will probably NEVER see my money! :D

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:55 am

SO you gonna take the ORIGINAL wager or not Snake????......

I will give you a few hours to ask your wife!

:D

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:06 am

mr None and Done (nag), care to answer my questions?

i asked my paperboy why you would continue with your posts, and he said you were probably pissed about having the most points scored in your league, but yet having a 2-2 record (non-winning record). is there any truth to that? if so, could you rate it on a scale from 1 (least pissed) to 10 (most pissed).

also, is it true in your wcoff league this year you started two players the same week that both scored zero points? that must be a real tough one to deal with. i hope those points aren't the difference between you making the playoffs and making the toilet bowl. btw, a little birdie told me that one. please tell us he's correct. if so, here's a pic for ya...enjoy!!

we are gonna have some fun mr None and Done (nag).

the thing is though, your fantasy resume will never be better than mine. you must be able to see it, mr None and Done (nag). you must know it by now. you can't win. it's pointless to keep fighting. you can try all you want, but you'll never get there. sorry. that must be a tough one to deal with. NEVER is a long time. again, sorry. but thanks for trying.

[ October 05, 2005, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Nag'

poem for mr nag?

Post by Nag' » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:43 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
if i may be so bold, depending on the # of teams, i'd give myself a (preseason) 1 in 40 shot at winning the 100K.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
For Players. By Players.