NFL News

GOD Loves You

NFL News

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:19 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Walters is and will be better than Brooks ISHOI can't stick up for you anymore with quotes like this!!!! :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

NFL News

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 am

Aaron is an absolutely horrible NFL QB, especially from the neck up...SNAKE IO'll agree with this Snake, but back in 2004 (and even 2005) Aaron was NOT a bad FANTASY QB. I had him in 04 in the Main, and although he caused me more headaches than I can remember, I was better off not watching the Saints, and just looking at the boxscore.

ex. Brooks 260 yards pass, 20 yards rush, 1 TD, 2 INT...... 19 points! :D

And many times he was good for 2 scores! ;)

RI WORKHORSE

NFL News

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 am

JJ - cut the kid some slack as it was his first starting (playing actually) gig on a team that from head to toe (coaches especially included) was just about the worst that The Serpent has seen since the Cardinals back in the early to mid 80's...Walters is and will be better than Brooks ISHO...Aaron is an absolutely horrible NFL QB, especially from the neck up...SNAKE Snake,

Walters is a scrub. I could flip what you just said and say, Brooks had to deal with the same raider team as walters. Plus when Brooks was a saint he didn't have Bush, Henderson and a healthy Mcallister.

Lets get off the topic of Walters. What do you think of the Rhodes signing? You think every Radier is Doomed or what? And do you think they Pick up another back on the wire or go with rhodes and draft a guy.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

NFL News

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:40 am

Im waiting to see Droughns go to Buffalo or to the Giants. I don't think he will go to the giants because of jacobs. I just need Droughns to land a starting job and my bennetti draft looks pretty good. My plan was to take the guys who people would shy away from at RB.....It paid off with Willis.......

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Route Collectors

NFL News

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:54 am

Rhodes is making a money decision here. He already has a ring and this can't be about an opportunity to start with Jordan still in camp.... unless a trade occurs.

This off season is great. every afternoon there's a new present under the tree!

RI WORKHORSE

NFL News

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:03 am

Originally posted by Route C:

This off season is great. every afternoon there's a new present under the tree! RC, Right on.... :D :D :D

It's been a fun offseason.....
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

NFL News

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:05 am

...Rhodes $ucked the entire season in 2006 and saved/played his best football during the playoffs/Super Bowl by FAR...The Serpent states here and now that Dominic will revert to the norm ($uck) come next season as well...on the other hand, Jordan will return to his former attained heights of unforseen FF demigod glory status in 2007...SNAKE Snake,

You still Love Lamont? After what he did to you in the main event? :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

NFL News

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:07 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:

This off season is great. every afternoon there's a new present under the tree! RC, Right on.... :D :D :D

It's been a fun offseason.....
[/QUOTE]RC,

Right after you posted that....Droughns goes to the GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella