OT: Official Statement From FFOC Ending Its Event

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon May 31, 2010 12:23 am

Originally posted by GK:
...Raider John, from your post here I can fully understand why you will not be playing in the FFPC contest this year (I wouldn't either considering all that has gone down with both my own personal experience with them and other things) but WHY won't you play here in the best game in town - the NFFC as you'll be sorely missed, man? :( ...GK The only reason I will not play in FFPC, is because some think I was put up by Dave and Alex to post things about WCOFF and Fanball/NFFC.

Which is not true.

This year the only Contest I would have played in would have be FFPC.
I would not play in WCOFF for many reasons.
Biggest reason the money train will come to an end and I don't want to be the guy winning that Overall Contest and not getting paid. This is only how I feel.
Fanball/NFFC I trust the bees but not the Queen bee. Bees don't give out the Honey. I like my Honey.
Again only how I feel.

I'm not telling anyone not to play in WCOFF or Fanball/NFFC. That's up too everyone to figure out for yourself.

If things change and the Industry grows and this thing gets to were I think it should, I'll be Back! :D

Good Luck to everyone! I will miss Draft Day! Already thinking of how to replace it.

John

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...Raider John, from your post here I can fully understand why you will not be playing in the FFPC contest this year (I wouldn't either considering all that has gone down with both my own personal experience with them and other things) but WHY won't you play here in the best game in town - the NFFC as you'll be sorely missed, man? :( ...GK The only reason I will not play in FFPC, is because some think I was put up by Dave and Alex to post things about WCOFF and Fanball/NFFC.

Which is not true.

Biggest reason the money train will come to an end and I don't want to be the guy winning that Overall Contest and not getting paid. This is only how I feel.
Fanball/NFFC I trust the bees but not the Queen bee. Bees don't give out the Honey. I like my Honey.
Again only how I feel.

I'm not telling anyone not to play in WCOFF or Fanball/NFFC. That's up too everyone to figure out for yourself.

If things change and the Industry grows and this thing gets to were I think it should, I'll be Back! :D

Good Luck to everyone! I will miss Draft Day! Already thinking of how to replace it.

John
[/QUOTE]John,

Haven't you already completed an NFFC/Fanball sponsored draft this year?? :confused:

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon May 31, 2010 2:02 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by GK:

Which is not true.

Again only how I feel.

John
[/QUOTE]John,

Haven't you already completed an NFFC/Fanball sponsored draft this year?? :confused:
[/QUOTE]Yes. Started in January and I hope to play in that League every year.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 am

I guess what I am getting at is you have already given the NFFC/Fanball your $$$, and want to do it again for next year.

Why aren't you playing in other NFFC/Fanball leagues??

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 am

I guess what I am getting at is you have already given the NFFC/Fanball your $$$, and want to do it again for next year.

Why aren't you playing in other NFFC/Fanball leagues?? I have not paid for this year. The draft started before problems and is now over. Do you want me to not pay? If so, I'm not sure I would do that. I'll take the change that if I win that League I'll get my money, but I'm not going to put any more money on the line.

Are you going to play in Fanball Leagues and if so why? When what we know is out there. You have lost money in other Contests. If your not worried about Fanball/NFFC than maybe I should re-think things. Than again because you lost money in other Contests and are ready to take a chance here, maybe I'm going about things the right way.

Maybe it's the street smart in me?

John

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 31, 2010 2:35 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Why aren't you playing in other NFFC/Fanball leagues?? I have not paid for this year. The draft started before problems and is now over. Do you want me to not pay? If so, I'm not sure I would do that. I'll take the change that if I win that League I'll get my money, but I'm not going to put any more money on the line.

Are you going to play in Fanball Leagues and if so why? When what we know is out there. You have lost money in other Contests. If your not worried about Fanball/NFFC than maybe I should re-think things. Than again because you lost money in other Contests and are ready to take a chance here, maybe I'm going about things the right way.

John
[/QUOTE]I trust the NFFC 100%, and have ZERO hesitation to play here.

Getting Ryan on here and having a "Q & A" session would do A LOT to help this contest. I have heard many different things about Ryan's "style", and it doesn't make sense as to why he can't put some people's minds at ease. Fanball is backed by Liberty Media, so Fanball isn't "disappearing" and running off with your $$$.

The part that everyone (including yourself) gets confused about is that Fanball DID NOT OWN the FFOC. While they MAY have been a partial partner, that doesn't require them to pay out ONE DIME from the FFOC fiasco. The problem here was Poised to Stomp.....not Fanball.

I heard from very reliable sources Ryan's plans for the NFFC. While I think many were unrealistic and foolish, and think they are going to "take a bath" on some, they have the money to lose for a few years (actually more than a few) in order to get this contest where they want it.

I'm playing here and the FFPC. I trust both without hesitation :D

[ May 31, 2010, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 am

John

Getting Ryan on here and having a "Q & A" session would do A LOT to help this contest. I have heard many different things about Ryan's "style", and it doesn't make sense as to why he can't put some people's minds at ease. Fanball is backed by Liberty Media, so Fanball isn't "disappearing" and running off with your $$$.

The part that everyone (including yourself) gets confused about is that Fanball DID NOT OWN the FFOC. While they MAY have been a partial partner, that doesn't require them to pay out ONE DIME from the FFOC fiasco. The problem here was Poised to Stomp.....not Fanball.

I heard from very reliable sources Ryan's plans for the NFFC. While I think many were unrealistic and foolish, and think they are going to "take a bath" on some, they have the money to lose for a few years (actually more than a few) in order to get this contest where they want it.

[/QUOTE]Why not play in WCOFF?

Fair enough. I hope that Ryan builds Fanball to the level I feel HSFF should be able to get to. Until that time and time passes, I will sit things out. Billy is it OK that I just play in the TreadSetters League? Or do you want me to sell my shares off? :D

Billy, Good Luck! I'm done on this matter and will be watching from afar.

John

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 31, 2010 2:59 am

John

Fair enough. I hope that Ryan builds Fanball to the level I feel HSFF should be able to get to. Until that time and time passes, I will sit things out. Billy is it OK that I just play in the TreadSetters League? Or do you want me to sell my shares off? :D

John
[/QUOTE]I simply don't trust WCOFF, and I will leave it at that. I won my Main league in 2008, so I leave with about twice as much money as I invested there over two years. I'm good with that. :D

Of course I don't want you to get out of Trendsetters! I have seen your team, and I now have to beat only 12 other teams!

[ May 31, 2010, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 am

John

John
[/QUOTE]I simply don't trust WCOFF, and I will leave it at that. I won my Main league there in 2008, so I leave with about twice as much money as I invested there over two years. I'm good with that. :D

Of course I don't want you to get out of Trendsetters! I have seen your team, and I now have to beat only 12 other teams!
[/QUOTE]I guess we came to the say conclusion about WCOFF.

On Treadsetters League, you will finish 2nd for a second year in arow. Always the Bridesmaid never the Bride, or something like that.

Good Luck!

[ May 31, 2010, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]