Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:34 am

Gordon, fellow NFBC member Perry Van Hook has volunteered to run a poker tournament in Las Vegas the weekend of our event as his friend is organizing the one the following weekend. I'll let him know that some guys might be interested and if he makes a post here we'll see how many guys want to get involved. We draft at 10 a.m. on Saturday and should easily be done before 1 p.m., so that leaves a lot of Saturday for you boys to have some fun. I'll contact Perry now. Gee, you and Dyv together in the same room. Now that's interesting.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:38 am

Okay, it's been a busy weekend for NFFC signups. Let's get right to them.

Let's give a hearty welcome to Jonathan Lueth of Modesto, California, who has signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Jonathan is new to our family of high-stakes games, but we welcome him with open arms. Thanks for joining the NFFC and we'll see you at the Flamingo on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Welcome to the growing NFFC family and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:42 am

We're happy to welcome back Mike Cameron (no, not the Mets' outfielder) of Encinitas, California to our high-stakes family of games as Mike is currently competing for the $100,000 grand prize in the National Fantasy Baseball Championship. Mike and co-manager George Melbrod will be joining us on Sept. 4th at the Flamingo in Las Vegas for the NFFC's main event. Welcome to our growing NFFC family, Mike and George, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:51 am

We're happy to welcome two new entrants to our high-stakes contests, with both members signing up over the weekend for the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton. First let's welcome the family tag-team of John and Jay Flake of Sparta, New Jersey. Welcome to the growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Next up is Robert Nikc of Manorville, New York, who is also bringing a co-manager to the NFFC main event at the New York Hilton. Welcome aboard guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize. New York and Las Vegas are drawing the most interest once again, so we're glad to have you signed up and ready to compete.

shodan9999

Post by shodan9999 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:11 pm

Mr. Bill...

Come on..get in the game..enter some leagues only 5 geez ! How you doing ?

Shodan9999
Steve Carter

mrbill40

Post by mrbill40 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:29 pm

Hi Shodan,
I put out a post on the other leagues message board looking for you, are you going to play this event? It is good to hear from you.

Bill Ezzell
Going for the Quadruple Crown!!!
Draft Champion, Auction, Main Event and Ultimate.
Ezzell Brothers

shodan9999

Post by shodan9999 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:33 pm

Not sure Mr. Bill...Greg has been at this for a long time...I am certain he will do well...I will keep my eye on things...I am just glad to see more events....hope you win in all these leagues....it should get intense !

Shodan9999
Steve Carter

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:46 pm

Sorry I was out of touch today, but I had to tend to some family matters. Glad to see when I got back there were more signups and even more e-mails requesting signup info. The momentum is starting and I especially like the excitement in New York.

That being said, let's welcome our latest NFFC signup. He's a familiar face as Hank Cantrell of Raleigh, North Carolina is competing in our National Fantasy Baseball Championship, having drafted in Las Vegas. He will be drafting at the New York Hilton for our football event, with his son Greg as his co-manager. Welcome back to our high-stakes contests, Hank and Greg, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:49 pm

We're also honored to welcome the tag team of David Lichtman of Scarsdale, New York and David Fisher to the NFFC. The pair of Davids will be drafting in the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Both are serious fantasy football players and have competed in other events, so we're happy to see that they chose the NFFC in 2004. Welcome to the growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:00 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
We're also honored to welcome the tag team of David Lichtman of Scarsdale, New York and David Fisher to the NFFC. The pair of Davids will be drafting in the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Both are serious fantasy football players and have competed in other events, so we're happy to see that they chose the NFFC in 2004. Welcome to the growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize. Greg, I am officially onboard and very excited to compete this year. My new partner, David L. will be a great addition for the quest of 200 large.

Furthermore, I will help promote the NFFC to friends and family. My buddy Gary should be joining within the next couple of days.

Unfortunately, I lose my good ole partner / cousin, Dr. Ryan, who will remain in WCOFF only.

BTW- do I get the 8x10 signed photo? I have always dreamed about one with the likeness of Charlie Waters. I am a diehard Pokes fan! :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again