Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson?

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:42 am

Snake....remember the topic here isn't about FF numbers. The real discussion is about who brings the most to the table for the NFL team that drafts them.
That really depends on the need I guess...but I've seen both play and I think Johnson can dominate more situatiuons than Peterson. That's why I'd take him but you never know....Peterson could be rookie of the year in 2007.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:36 am

We ought to start a thread to cover each division.

This is great stuff especially with players being released and players like Moss being discussed in a trade.

I've been saying all along that the Raiders should take Russell but after thinking about it, I may go ahead with Johnson. I think Walters will be a pretty good QB in the NFL. Unfortunately the Raiders need quite a bit of help on the offensive side. Jordan is a solid back but was not utilized at all in 2006. It was frustrating to watch since I had Jordan in 2 leagues including the main event. Dumping Shell was probably the best thing for the Raiders.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:32 am

Back to the Dolphins QB situation, Adam
Schefter now has Trent Green going to MIA
with Damon Huard warming the QB job for
Brodie Croyle in K.C. over the next 1- 1 1/2 years.

But when has Schefter been right before?

Also, heard on the NFLN... If Ahman Green not
signed, sealed by tomorrow.... look for
the Broncos to show interest.... and "Marshawn
the bow-legged" to wear the John Deere colors
while another Peterson (NORM!!!) drinks his
brewskis at The Tundra.
HMan83

HMan83

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:47 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...The Serpent quite simply poses this one question to the comrades out there; is anyone more of a predictable and boring simpleton out there than Billyboy the Wazass?...SNAKE I don't know why...maybe because it's the off season and I'm not numb to the war of words yet...but this made me laugh out loud strangely enough. I must be bored.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:00 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...The Serpent quite simply poses this one question to the comrades out there; is anyone more of a predictable and boring simpleton out there than Billyboy the Wazass?...SNAKE I don't know why...maybe because it's the off season and I'm not numb to the war of words yet...but this made me laugh out loud strangely enough. I must be bored. [/QUOTE]Yes please don't give the man a ringing endorsement. We're hoping that thread deterioration is a thing of the past. :D
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:52 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...The Serpent quite simply poses this one question to the comrades out there; is anyone more of a predictable and boring simpleton out there than Billyboy the Wazass?...SNAKE I don't know why...maybe because it's the off season and I'm not numb to the war of words yet...but this made me laugh out loud strangely enough. I must be bored. [/QUOTE]Yes please don't give the man a ringing endorsement. We're hoping that thread deterioration is a thing of the past. :D
[/QUOTE]One would hope Scott, but when Snake rears his head on a thread, the chances of it getting hijacked and/or him getting reprimanded by Greg go WAY up. ;)

[ March 01, 2007, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:41 am

I hate to get off the subject here but I have to ask:

Snake, do you ever have anything intelligent to say on these boards?