NFFC Entry Fee?

TURBOUGH

NFFC Entry Fee?

Post by TURBOUGH » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:20 am

Originally posted by weber:
bald, WCOFF has treated me and many others like crap based on message board talk. because i happen to be an avid supporter of auction drafting and am good at it i get ridiculed on a daily basis.. Lenny has taken it upon himself to ban many people from the boards because he doesn't like their opinions.. he is just too personal in the running of that organization.

The boards are for opinions regardless of what they are, regardless !!! YOu have to lure the people over with more then a good stat service. They are used to rules and a format that they have been doing for years.. although im doing NFFC no matter what i honestly believe that if NFFC went 12 teams a whole slew of people would shoot over.. just an opinion.. regardless NFFC has my support.. i do like the game of WCOFF it's very good and competitive.. i will say that i just wish they would chill out a bit and listen to the problems.. who knows anymore.. I totally agree with you Weber. I was one banned from the board and when I posted again, Lenny attempted to fine me. YES, FINE ME. He wanted me to pay him $100 and when I didn't pay it quick enough, he increased the fine to $125.

As much as I disagree with GG and Snake, I wouldn't want them banned from the boards (for whatever reason). IMO, opinions are valued and when heard can actually improve things in all ways of life but especially here.

I also agree that if the NFFC decided to go to 12 team leagues that more people would move over. Then again, if more people tried the 14-team league (like me), I think they would like it more especially since we get to play h2h for 13 weeks instead of 11.

D-Day Heroes

NFFC Entry Fee?

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:12 am

Riff Van Winkle, your going to compare that 8x10 photo to $2200 , have another drink and stick to playing with your crayons..!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower