I'm Chatting TODAY - ALL DAY

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
[QUOTE] i LOVE talking football more than just about everything else but now you all have this newcomer interested in this "snake" character. i was told by someone here through a pm, and i quote him here, that if my nffc record was actually even half as accomplished as his that i would be considered "one of, if not, the top players in the game". I thought you guys were nuts think that this guy was Snake, until I read the above. Now I'm sure its him. Only Snake would laud his credentials as much as what I just read above. [/QUOTE]Knew it from post one. I can always smell a rat....or in this case a snake ;)

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 am

"thanks much!"

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
"thanks much!" that was funny right there!

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
hey guys, this is about a FOOTBALL chat, right? let's forget all of this other nonsense. i'll repeat my question about antonio gates here for anyone who would like to serve up an opinion. do you think that a now finally healthy antonio gates can outprodce himself by twofold from last year and have his best year ever therefore warranting a slick and sneaky 3rd round pick paying off big-time? i think he is a risky pick but if he can stay healthy he is a stud and will be the highest scoring te out there. he will go in the very end of the 3rd and the beg of the 4th.....alittle to high for me.

SS

Post by SS » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Gates is an injury risk, you can have him...
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

zigging and zagging.

haha the final nail in the coffin. snake (non)sense.

Money

Post by Money » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Forget him guys, you're fueling his ego. No way to keep him out. He's a strange dude plain and simple. It's killing him not mention his boy crush. I say it's not worth it.

Trying to decide if I want to play this year. I'll chalk this up on the negative side. With that said, this is the only place to play if you're going to.
Joe