Week #13 START/SIT...

TradeStar28

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
Fisher:
#1 Give me Bradshaw and Fred Jackson. LT2 may have one more game in his tank but I don't like this one. I actually dropped LT on my classic squad this week - I don't want him for the playoffs, his matchups are horrible. He may vulture some goal line carries, but... I think he's down 30-50 yards and a random TD...

#2 I take Boldin and Knox

#3 I'd want Brees, but I can totally understand taking Cassel to neutralize his Bowe. Honestly I'd probably take Cassel given your situation and Brees in every other.

Just Russ: Danario Alexander looks good - add (probably)Obomanu, but I think Sid Rice looks like a sneaky big day and reports have Harvin not even in pre-game warmups... given the circumstances, I might sit Gerhart and play Danario, Rice and Obomanu. AP looks ready to go - but keep watching news for the next hour before you make the call between Gerhart and Obamanu/Rice for flex! Thanx Dyv.....I appreciate the insight...

good luck today :cool:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Glenneration X

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i have already changed my flex 3 times in ten minutes. I've done the same over multiple teams the last half hour.

I love when 1pm finally hits, decisions are finally over, and you can now just relax and see how often you screwed them up.

Good luck everyone. Probably the 2nd biggest week in a Fantasy Football season outside of week 16 (yet this one affects way more players)....
Enjoy it!

Glenn

chriseibl

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by chriseibl:
Billy... Gaffney or Benson? I'm already in or out in my other 4 leagues and need to focus on stopping your super wrs in primetime. Should be a good points race today though I'm loving your team this week! Chris,

I see you have Benson in, and I think that is the direction I would go. Getting 60+ out of Schaub, Andre, and Maclin gives you a nice start.

I like my team's matchups this week as well, so that means I will probably just fall short. So many teams this year that are in 3rd place (when 2 place), or 4th place (when 3 place) that it makes me nauseous. :(

Nevertheless, that Primetime team was in the 220's overall after 3 weeks and hasclimbed all the way to 36th (exactly top 15%....too bad it is top 10% for Primetime! :mad: ). I need a HUGE week to qualify for the playoffs, but 3rd place $$$ and a top seed in the consolation round looks like a lock.

Good luck! :D
[/QUOTE]I ended up going with Gaffney after getting nervous about the Bengals ability to hang in there, although the cold will probably help them. Best of luck to you too, I'll be monitoring your team all day! If you do end up in the championship round you definitely have the most dangerous team in our league. I see this one coming down to the night game!

Chris

BillyWaz

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i have already changed my flex 3 times in ten minutes. I love when 1pm finally hits, decisions are finally over, and you can now just relax and see how often you screwed them up.
[/QUOTE]I love this Glenn!!! :D

You should make it your tagline.....I know I could use it as mine!!

Glenneration X

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i have already changed my flex 3 times in ten minutes. I love when 1pm finally hits, decisions are finally over, and you can now just relax and see how often you screwed them up.
[/QUOTE]I love this Glenn!!! :D

You should make it your tagline.....I know I could use it as mine!!
[/QUOTE]Done Bud. ;)

Mankind

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Mankind » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 am

Nothing like getting 4 points combined in a Championship game for $5,500. Thanks ORTON and BOWE..I hate this game...

BillyWaz

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 am

I hear ya Mankind....I have that combo also (with Brandon Lloyd too!!! :mad: :mad: I knew that twirp was a fluke! )

Just follows the trend this year, as guys who can be smoking hot can disappear when you need them most. :mad:

I would also like to thank Eli Manning for being a piece of crap today as well!!

[ December 05, 2010, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BONGIZMO

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by BONGIZMO » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 am

What a week for so many of my key players to all go flat...I realize I have been living on borrowed time with the likes of Fitz, Orton, SMoss, Manningham, Royal, MThomas, and Bowe scoring like a madman but did they all need to crapout on the most important weekend? :(

Ok venting done, maybe Gonzo and witten can each score 40+ lol.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Eddiejag

Week #13 START/SIT...

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 am

Yeah i didnt like Eli Manning today and actually played Fitzpatrick over him.To bad Fitz didnt get it going today.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!