Getting into line ups

richieprimo

Getting into line ups

Post by richieprimo » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:59 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Primo:
This is NOT good. I hope I had the correct players started in advance. I can't see who is in or out yet, but hopefully I'll be able to see to make some 4PM changes. Greg, is there any way for us to find out who is started as of now? In the meantime I'll keep trying to get in. Richie, STATS is moving the NFFC site to a new server and you should have access to your teams soon. I'll update as soon as that happens. Sorry man. It's not the way I expected to spend Sunday either. [/QUOTE]I feel ya, Greg. I'm in now. I have a flip-flop decision for the 4PM games that I'm waiting on an announcement for. There shouldn't be a problem for last minute changes then?
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Greg Ambrosius

Getting into line ups

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:59 am

Originally posted by David Comings:
Greg - Live scoring is working. Even better to hear. Thanks. Sorry again all. I'm going back to my couch now and my remote. Sheesh.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Getting into line ups

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:04 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Primo:
This is NOT good. I hope I had the correct players started in advance. I can't see who is in or out yet, but hopefully I'll be able to see to make some 4PM changes. Greg, is there any way for us to find out who is started as of now? In the meantime I'll keep trying to get in. Richie, STATS is moving the NFFC site to a new server and you should have access to your teams soon. I'll update as soon as that happens. Sorry man. It's not the way I expected to spend Sunday either. [/QUOTE]I feel ya, Greg. I'm in now. I have a flip-flop decision for the 4PM games that I'm waiting on an announcement for. There shouldn't be a problem for last minute changes then?
[/QUOTE]No there shouldn't be. STATS has moved the NFFC site to a different server and it looks like the current problem has been solved. But they need to find out why this happened and solve it. I'm told it had nothing to do with traffic at that time, but we can't have that happen again. You should be good for the 4:00 games, but let me know if anything happens and I'll be ready to take all e-mails or posts here to make the necessary changes.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

richieprimo

Getting into line ups

Post by richieprimo » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:07 am

That's why you da man, Greg. Thanks
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.