Join Us On Snap Draft And Earn Additional Prize Money

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Not fixed.

Sent email to fanball customer service on Thursday, no response whatsoever. KJ, I asked Brian to add $25 to your account if you still want to get into this contest. If you want to wait until next week, just let him or me know. He's cc'd on the email I just sent you.

I set up hammer yesterday, but was Christmas shopping and didn't have your email address with me. Sorry. Hopefully Brian can still take care of you this morning.

Good luck in all of your leagues and keep the run going. After a rough baseball season, it's good to see Zefurs bouncing back!! :D Take it all the way to Las Vegas.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Could be worse Kevin....
Like me, you could be locked out of your Fanball local league, FFOC leagues, NFBBC league, Snapdraft account, the new Fanball/NFBC website, or basically anything that uses Fanball's server.

A simple request to customer service to combine my multiple accounts (realized while planning on joining that Snapdraft NFFC league by the way)....and something screws up and I can't get into any of my accounts. Half a dozen customer service E-mails and a phone call later, its acknowledged that its a Fanball issue, that they have a programmer working on it, and they hope it'll be rectified tonight. Well its only one of the most important weekends of the season....no big deal.

I've been following the issues with the Fanball server all year....probably my biggest concern with the merger.

Glenn This is a legitimate concern Glenn and right now you are right we are trying to hook up all of those accounts into one so that you just have to remember one username and password to get into all of your accounts. It's no different than what we had before with the NFBC and NFFC. You went to one MY TEAMS page and all your teams were there. That needs to be the case with all of our Fanball accounts too to simplify it for all of our owners.

We'll get this done right and then folks can play NFBC, NFFC, Diamond Challenge, Snap Draft, NFBBC, local league, etc., and find everything under one simple log-in. Sound good?

If you have any problems this morning, email me and I'll forward your problem to the right IT guy. Good luck today in all of your leagues.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 am

Thank Greg, Ryan.....I really appreciate your concerns. No need to get involved however.

Once the office opened, I contacted your customer service this morning & they put the programmer on it right away.
The issue was just resolved and all is now working properly with still a couple hours to make my last minute adjustments.....plenty of time.

I would like to commend both Mary & John for exemplary customer service. Both took my issues seriously, jumped right on it, made followup phone calls to advise me of status, and most importantly got the problem resolved....basically they did everything anyone could ask for from customer service.

If this is the service I can expect from Fanball, then one of my initial concerns about the merger will no longer be a concern as it appears that the service legacy created by Greg & Tom will continue.

Greg, Ryan....thanks again to both of you and although I've already told them, please let Mary & John know that I appreciated their help.

Glenn

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 am

Im trying to sign up for a Snap Draft right now and cannot get the sign in where it asks if I have a Krause username to allow me to the next page.

Is there some other way to do it?

Would like to give it a try.

3'

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 am

Originally posted by 3intboyBFD:
Im trying to sign up for a Snap Draft right now and cannot get the sign in where it asks if I have a Krause username to allow me to the next page.

Is there some other way to do it?

Would like to give it a try.

3' Lou, let me see if I can have Brian set you up. We have 8 of 14 spots filled now and closing in on this full league. We'll get you set up. Hang tight and I'll cc you on the email. Thanks man.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 am

8 of 14 spots are filled for this NFFC SNap Draft weekly contest. C'mon, let's fill this baby up. For $125 you can win a free seat at the 2010 NFFC Classic main event with a co-manager. Turn that $125 into a $100,000 prize!!!

www.snapdraft.com
http://snapdraft.fanball.com/

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 am

Called, and got it.

Looking forward to giving it a try.

3'

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:42 am

Originally posted by 3intboyBFD:
Called, and got it.

Looking forward to giving it a try.

3' 9 of 14 spots filled now. Thanks Lou and let's fill this one up. That would mean our first two participants for 2010 NFFC Classic would already be determined!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I like the cross promotions. We never had that before. This could be fun.

Good luck all this weekend. I'm pumped myself and ready for our Fanball.com to challenge for a league title today as well. Should be a fun, fun, fun day today.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

OK....I joined this Snapdraft contest....good luck to anyone else registered.

Glenn

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 am

Guys(and Jules),

If anyone wants to be in the same league as me, send me a PM. I want to dabble in the $1 and $2 leagues and it would be fun if some friends joined.

I can only sign up when I get home after 6pm est...My blackberry seems incapable of entering a contest. So if you join a league and send me a PM with the league #, don't join it until around 6pm, so it doesn't fill before I get on my home pc...Once I get your PM, I'll join your league.

Good Luck!

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."