Hurricane IKE

mikeybok

Hurricane IKE

Post by mikeybok » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 am

Hey Snake.

Not attacking anyone specific. Just tired of people wanting others to solve their problems when the could have seen it in advance.

I just said I was tired of the whining ... I never named names. If someone wants to take on the label ... there are still some available.
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Hurricane IKE

Post by mikeybok » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:34 am

I lost Brady on my live DC team in Chicago (we will still win it anyway).

But I don't see anyone solving that problem for me.

All these creative solutions that will never please even 1/2 of the contestants are selfish.

Fix my Brady injustice (as it came up first) ... I'll work on your problems after that gets fixed.

I don't recall their being a guaranteed NFL schedule in this contest. Why should the NFFC try to over ride the NFL?

[ September 13, 2008, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Yellow Tomatoes ]
Hakuna Matata!

BLACKHAND

Hurricane IKE

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 am

snake , you know your not only a fantasy friend , but a real friend. got to disagree. if a team is let pick up a k or def and they come up big it would suck to the other team. also in order to pick a k or d up you would have to drop a player so the full roster story is down t6he drain.its a tough call.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

renman

Hurricane IKE

Post by renman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 am

the goal is fairness...and we also try to make fantasy football as close to real football as possible.

what is more "fair?" Allowing teams stymied with no ability to field a full team the chance to pick up $1 players that no one else in the event had interest in. Players that MIGHT score enough to help the team who picked them up.

or

let these teams be screwed by a hurricane and the fact the NFL did not move the game to a different site? All because our free agent process locked before any of this became reality.

It is "fair" that some teams get unearned wins due to this? I think it is MORE FAIR to allow teams to scramble for some scraps from the free agent pool that no one wanted.

[ September 13, 2008, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: renman ]

BillyWaz

Hurricane IKE

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Hman83:
Ya got it all figured, yet not an idea has been presented. Again, my idea was just to alert NFFC
players that they may want to cover themselves because.... ah f*eck it! your mind is off on finding illustrations to amuse. Head in the sand is actually a decent idea during a 'cane anyway---- can't blame you.
HMan83 I've been there, done this. Many times. The game will be played before Week 3 starts.
[/QUOTE]I hope you didn't bet the farm on this one, John!

WHOOPS! :D

Gordon Gekko

Hurricane IKE

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:51 am

Originally posted by renman:
the goal is fairness...and we also try to make fantasy football as close to real football as possible.

what is more "fair?" Allowing teams stymied with no ability to field a full team the chance to pick up $1 players that no one else in the event had interest in. you did have that chance LAST NIGHT
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?