I'm Back; Let's Chat On Monday At 2 ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
I'm very surprised by your brief thoughts on the Dallas D. I think they may be a top 5 this year. Why do you have them so low? Their pass defense really suffered late last season and I'm not sure you can count on them to be a strong source for TDs or low point totals. I think they'll be solid, but not special.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:45 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
Will Carney be kicking in 2007? One would think so. He's still a solid kicker and I have to think at some point he and Vanderjagt both get shots somewhere.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
I know its somewhat of a crapshoot, but which "low" rated K would you give the highest probability too, for having an off the charts year similar to Gould's last year? Jeff Reed or Lindell would be top choices for kickers in the 20-25 range. In the 10-15 range, Mare could take a huge step forward.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:49 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
TK...GLY (Patrick) just PM'd SNAKE and wanted you to answer this one question; who will have more FF points in the NFFC format come season's end - Brandon Jacobs or DeAngelo Williams?...God says thanks...SNAKE Tell Patrick my money's on Jacobs. He has no real competition in the backfield (Droughns is backup material only) whereas Williams will still have to contend with Foster until Foster's inevitable injury.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 am

How do you set KDS?
I didn't get a chance to for Thursday's draft.
My NFFC page still comes up as last year's.

Thanks,
dennis

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 am

Hey Dennis, I e-mailed you today about your KDS. Did you get it? If not, here is the info from our Rules section. Your team should be set up on your home page no later than tomorrow. If it isn't please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you're all set up before the draft.

How Is It Done?: Once each NFFC owner has officially signed up for the contest, they can find this feature in their game site under My Settings. Then click on Draft Preferences and you'll see the Draft Order ranked 1 through 14 and the option to change those preferences next to them. If you decide not to rank your preferences, your preferred order will remain 1 through 14. Owners can change their Draft Preferences right up until the announced deadline is set.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 am

Hey Tom,

You are in a keeper league (2 Players) PPR, 12 team, same starting requirements as NFFC. Your keepers are Bush and Addai and you have the 9th pick..What is the best approach, take the best RB available Brandon Jacobs, best WR Roy Williams or best QB Carson Palmer?

Mike

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:10 am

I've always been low on Plexiglass Burress...but his stats looked very nice last year. I also see Eli as a run of the mill QB with potential I guess...but Burress has no real competition.

Has QBBC ever been really successful in NCAA football? (Nebraska and a team from Florida come to mind.)

If RBBC is spreading like a disease...can you foresee QBBC someday being a new wrinkle in the NFL...like a runner/passer combo?

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 am

Originally posted by edelman24:
Hey Tom,

You are in a keeper league (2 Players) PPR, 12 team, same starting requirements as NFFC. Your keepers are Bush and Addai and you have the 9th pick..What is the best approach, take the best RB available Brandon Jacobs, best WR Roy Williams or best QB Carson Palmer?

Mike I'd go with the WR before Jacobs. With an Addai-Bush combo you're in great shape at the RB position so you can hold off on your RB3. I'd get a stud WR and go from there.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich