poem for mr nag?

TamuScarecrow

poem for mr nag?

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:30 am

CrowTumour...SNAKE just had a peek at your squad - the Serpent verdict - average at best and not good enough to compete in the long runComing from you, GW, I take this as a confidence boost since I'm 3-1 and sitting in a nice spot in my league. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:27 pm

sorry mr None and Done (nag), you point to MB fodder, i point to factual data about you as an owner. muuuhahahahaha!!! i love it!!!

guess we know the answers are true...

pissed level = 10 :mad:

you started two players the same week that both scored ZERO. double ouch!!! :mad: :mad:

we are gonna have some fun mr None and Done (nag). see what you started. it will get much worse for you before it gets better. trust me on that one. ;)

remember mr None and Done...NEVER is a long time.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:30 pm

and to think mr None and Done (nag), i thought we were okay with each other. we even exchanged an e-mail or two off-line, and then you sandbag me. it could have been much different. remember, don't take any MB talk personally. thanks.

Nag'

poem for mr nag?

Post by Nag' » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:52 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
and to think mr None and Done (nag), i thought we were okay with each other. we even exchanged an e-mail or two off-line, and then you sandbag me. it could have been much different. remember, don't take any MB talk personally. thanks. We ARE totally ok with each other? Why would you think otherwise? Oh, the stuff here on the boards? Man, you take things way too personally. Lighten up dude, I'll buy you a beer when this is all done.

For now, back to business at hand....
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:18 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
We ARE totally ok with each other? Why would you think otherwise? Oh, the stuff here on the boards? Man, you take things way too personally. Lighten up dude, I'll buy you a beer when this is all done. mr None and Done, i always watch what i say and try not to take it too far. and yet, i received a PM saying that i should lighten up on ya. ooooppppssss.

okay, glad to hear about the beer. i'll see how far i can take this without you breaking

[ October 05, 2005, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:28 pm

btw, mr None and Done (nag), just so everyone on the MB knows, did you start two players the same week that both scored zero? please answer the question. you've dodged it two times already.

i think everyone already knows that you forgot to have an active QB on your roster for a week last year. so there's no need to get into that wonderful example of your roster management skills.

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:00 pm

We ARE totally ok with each other? Why would you think otherwise? Oh, the stuff here on the boards? Man, you take things way too personally. Lighten up dude, I'll buy you a beer when this is all done.

For now, back to business at hand.... ok. just got off the phone with my shrink (doubles as my paperboy). he said that for you to do something "out of the norm" (critize me without being provoked), that something in your (fantasy) world must be awry. go ahead, you can tell us what it is...please...the MB wants to know...

is it jealousy?
realization that you will NEVER win the big one?
???

Nag'

poem for mr nag?

Post by Nag' » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:09 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
mr None and Done, i always watch what i say and try not to take it too far. and yet, i received a PM saying that i should lighten up on ya. ooooppppssss.

okay, glad to hear about the beer. i'll see how far i can take this without you breaking Give it all you got, baby. I can see you're already on the defensive, but this is just the beginning - nine weeks to go! Only thing that can save you is a miracle finish by your teams but I set the odds against that at....oh say....40/1
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:37 pm

Give it all you got, baby. thank you.

I can see you're already on the defensive, but this is just the beginning - nine weeks to go! Only thing that can save you is a miracle finish by your teams but I set the odds against that at....oh say....40/1 i can come in 280th and still have a better fantasy resume than you. funny how a water delivery boy like me has more success than a wise businessman like you. :mad: :mad: :( :( that one has to burn ya!!! sorry. had to get that one in.