3-City Challenge League

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:12 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
RC...lifetime standings, eh?..no excuses, however SNAKE would like to list his starting squad in 2004:

QB: McNabb
RB: Holmes
RB: T.Jones
RB: Foster
WR: S.Smith
WR: D.Bennett
WR: Porter/Engram
TE: Heap

if you can recall, that in 2004, Holmes, S.Smith, Foster, Heap missed ALL, if not a SIGNIFICANT portion of the FF season due to MAJOR injuries...it was simply too much to overcome and SNAKE never had a chance...again no excuses, the plain fact of the matter was that it was simply the type of devastating season that no owner could do well in no matter how brilliantly they drafted...it was quite a testament to SNAKE's team that SNAKE's squad actually scored as many points as they did in 2004 if you ask SNAKE...SNAKE Honestly snake - nobody cares. Take a poll and you'll see that nobody cares. FF always has been and always will be about where you finish. Everyone who doesn't win has a sob story - including me, but again - nobody cares.

When you win you earn the right to talk it up. You haven't won yet so why are you talking?

What you can do is stand in front of the camera and chant "I'm # 29" since this would be an accurate statement.

[ January 15, 2006, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:51 pm

snakeless
Congratulations on accurately predicting the demise of my beloved Colts today. I especially appreciated the extra effort you put forth to send me a PM of this prediction on GAME DAY.

Last time I heard, you were a Dolphin fan from southern Florida, not a Steeler fan. Which leaves me to ponder WHY you would go out of your way to send such a message to one of the few people that's actually been nice to you this year.

Could it be that:
1) you're too dense to know what it means to be a rabid fan?
2) you understand, yet have no class in general?
3) it is your ambition in life to make as many enemies as you can?
4) you've been gang raped in prison so often that sometimes you black out and don't remember doing things?
5) by nature you're a pr1ck and can't help it because you were "born that way"

Whatever the answer let it be known that you are forever an enemy of the Horseshoe!

You're not in my class as an intellect or FF owner - hell, you can't even speak in the first person. Do you know how?

Does snake need to slither over to Mrs. snake and get snakes answer so snake can respond? You are one sick individual. :rolleyes:

P.S. Take your peace and harmony, tell your buddy to back out for a minute, and shove it up your ace. :mad:

[ January 15, 2006, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Route C ]

TamuScarecrow

3-City Challenge League

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:55 am

Interest Update:

CHI - 4
LV - 3
NY - 3

This looks like the league for the BWAZZ vs. Snake battle so you may want to get a front row seat. :cool:
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Diesel

3-City Challenge League

Post by Diesel » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:50 am

I'd like to place a bet on who scores more points between BWaz and Snake. I've never been to Vegas but I heard you can bet on ANYTHING there...Does anyone know if I can bet something like this? Man, I wish Vegas was closer. Or at least, I wish Atlantic City could take bets like Vegas. I don't fly and I think it's a little bit of a car ride from New York to Vegas...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:30 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:

...and SNAKE has but one question for you RC; just how OFF were you?..peace and harmony...SNAKE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

BLACKHAND

3-City Challenge League

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:55 am

THE_BLACKHAND is taking action(55 to 50)each way.

line....BWAZ 43.5 SNAKE
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN