Snake Classic

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:20 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
4ex...an English teacher that is constantly misspelling your (you're) for the past three years, that would be correct...and we all wonder why the US student population is in such a current state of flux...SNAKE What about the people(who shall remain nameless) who consistantly type "there" instead of their and "are" instead of our?? The words could be switched as I cannot remember exactly how they incorrectly use these........but it drives me crazy to see these mistakes over and over and over. "Our we going to go their?"
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:20 am

...and oh by the way, Fourex wasn't questioning your grammar - it was your spelling (but what it should have really been was your greatest weakness of all perhaps; your lack of READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS!)...hehehe...SNAKE Perhaps your reading comprehension skills need a "brushing up"???

"My bad, as I don't consider my grammar when I am typing on the MB. I just go with it, and have little regard towards grammar or spelling."

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:18 pm

Hey guys, I must say last year was my "rookie" year and competed against SNAKE..Needless to say hiw win loss record wasn't that great to start.."i was 5-0".. I chirped to the best of my ability,but injuries caught up to me and unfortunately "the reptile" prevailed..If i only knew what i was up against"the grand king cobra" and such a strong knowledge of the english language and proper spelling,i woildn't have ever wasted my and his time... You both should star in a "sitcom" you 2 have nothing on the 'ODD COUPLE"

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:05 am

WEEK 5 LINE:

...good luck to all here (except ONE) in Week 5, scrapping, kicking and clawing FF battling comrades...SNAKE Would that be Fi$hfuchface or B.The Wazass?