Week 2 FAAB

Son of Jack Bauer

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Son of Jack Bauer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 pm

GK = Gekko. May not be the same person, but they sure sound the same to me (blowhard, know it alls, who apparently believe people care about every thought that enters their head). GK, spend more time selling equity indexed annuities to little old ladies in Florida and less time posting here.

I guess when you win back to back Classic leagues, you believe it gives you license to subject the board to your unfettered pontificating...it does not. If you need a thesaurus, let me know.

Oh, by the way, good luck this year. Maybe you will be the first 3 timer...given those injuries, however, I'm not feeling it, bro.

P.S. BillyWaz rocks! Can always count on him to put the GKs and the Gekkos in their place.

Eddiejag

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Originally posted by larry schechter:
you guys that bought Demaryius, what are you expecting from him the rest of the way? I think he will be a stud from here on out,just stay healthy.He wasnt aviable in any of my nffc leagues i paid 433 for him in another high stake league and what a bargain. I THINK.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Son of Jack Bauer

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Son of Jack Bauer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Matt:

I put $220 out there for one week starter Mike Tolbert. Someone took him at $350. Little rich for my blood.

Thanks for your opinion, though. It has about as much value as those two dudes you picked up for 90% of your loot prior to the Week 3 games.

Have a good evening, we will meet again I'm sure.

mattjb

Week 2 FAAB

Post by mattjb » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm

you guys that bought Demaryius, what are you expecting from him the rest of the way? intrigued by his upside.

not sure anyone knows how good he is. played for a run heavy college offense and with very little pre-season he had no right to put up those numbers last week.

Could be a beast...

mattjb

Week 2 FAAB

Post by mattjb » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Originally posted by Son of Jack Bauer:
Matt:

I put $220 out there for one week starter Mike Tolbert. Someone took him at $350. Little rich for my blood.

Thanks for your opinion, though. It has about as much value as those two dudes you picked up for 90% of your loot prior to the Week 3 games.

Have a good evening, we will meet again I'm sure. I can see your upset at looking up at me in the standings. See you in week 6...

Old School

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Old School » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...gobs of loot spent on ONE week starter Mike Tolbert - enjoy all!...GK nope. he's better than Mathews anyway. he will be hard to keep on the bench imo

particra

Week 2 FAAB

Post by particra » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 pm

you guys that bought Demaryius, what are you expecting from him the rest of the way? I drafted him in the last round of one of my Super leagues (he wasn't available in any of my FAAB) so I hope he's Miles Austin II. That said, I think people have lost their minds a bit. Putting aside his foot problem that may or may not come up again this year, he's unlikely to be anything other than a marginal flex in a 12 team league and an average WR3 in a 14 teamer.

What do I know though. In the same league I drafted Thomas, I also drafted Tolbert...and then cut him last week to pick up some crappy WR or something.

Old School

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Old School » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by larry schechter:
you guys that bought Demaryius, what are you expecting from him the rest of the way? I think he will be a stud from here on out,just stay healthy.He wasnt aviable in any of my nffc leagues i paid 433 for him in another high stake league and what a bargain. I THINK. [/QUOTE]Over $900 for Thomas?? What am I missing? He was uncovered for one week cause they doubled the other WE's. Aint gonna happen IMO.....