3rd Round Reversal (14_Teams)

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:26 pm

HEY BILLY HOW CAN YOU SAY IT CAN'T BE VIEWED AS POSITIVE WHEN WE DON'T HAVE ANY RESULTS YET. WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER THEN YOU CAN MAKE THAT COMMENT. THERE IS NOT A FANTASY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE THAT COMES IN A BOTTLE. NOT THAT I WOULD BUT IT ANYWAY.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 pm

You basically said I will take the #1 pick, the #28, and #42. Taking 2 QB's there is like not using a pick. Who did you hurt??? ONE team.

Bottom line is Brady and Javon Walker will score a HELL of a lot more points than Brady and Bulger on your bench all year.

Another question I had was why did you not insure your #1 pick when you had the chance on the 7/8 turn?

Just curious.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:10 pm

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
WE SHALL SEE. DEPENDS ON HOW THE DRAFT GOES. ALSO WHEN YOU HAVE L.T. YOU CAN DO THAT HE EQUALS A RB AND A HALF. I WILL NOT HAVE THAT LUXURY TONIGHT. SO WE SHALL SEE. AND YES I AM IN YOUR DRAFT TONIGHT. Anywhere in the rules that it states your draft strategy has to be accepted by 3 out of 4 league owners???? Didn't think so.

I've seen more than one draft strategy that I've questioned over the years win a c-ship.

If one of your star QB's goes down and the other has a banner year you may look like a genius at the end of December.

Welcome to the NFFC and good luck in 2007.

I may not agree with your strategy but I didn't pay your entry either. ;)

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:39 am

THANK YOU ROUTE C. HEY BILLY WAZ YOU REALLY JAVON WALKER IS GOING TO SCORE A LOT OF POINTS THIS YEAR? I GUESS I GAVE YOUE MORE CREDIT THAN I SHOULD HAVE WHAT DO THE FOLLOWING RECEIVERS HAVE IN COMMON?

ROBERT BROOKS
ANTONIO FREEMAN
BILL SCHRODER

I'LL TELL YOU SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW. THE RECEIVERS ALL PUT UP STELLAR NUMBERS BECAUSE OF WHO? WHOM LET ME GUESS. BRETT FAVRE. ALL THESE RECEIVERS LEFT GREEN BAY AND DID NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. IF DONALD DRIVER LEFT HE WOULD FALL INTO THE SAME BOAT. AS FOR JAVON WALKER CHECK OUT HIS GAME LOG LAST YEAR. MAYBE IT IMPRESSES YOU BUT NOT ME. ALSO THE GAMES WALKER HAD A DECENT STAT LINE WAS BECAUSE OF JAKE PLUMMER. CUTLER STINKS AND WALKER'S PRODUCTIONS DIPPED BECAUSE OF IT. I THOUGHT A GREAT EXPERT LIKE YOU COULD SEE THAT BUT I GUESS NOT.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 am

To be truthful Kotrax, I am NOT a Javon Walker fan, but I can assure you he WILL put up more points than Eddie Kennison or anyone else you hae in that spot.

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:10 am

WELL AT WR2 I HAVE ISSAC BRUCE. NOT SAYING HE IS GREAT BY ANY MEANS BUT HE IS ON THE SAME FANTASY LEVEL AS WALKER. CHECK BOTH OF THERE GAME LOGS LAST YEAR. THE PRODUCTION IS ALMOST THE SAME.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:12 am

KOT, no need to get overly defensive. I am trying a kindler, gentler approach myself these days. :cool:

Don't worry, be happy. That's why we play the leagues out! ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:13 am

KOTRAX, PLEASE COME TO TAMPA WITH THOSE SENTIMENTS. MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW....MOST FOOTBALL PLAYERS TAKE AT LEAST A SEASON TO RECOVER FROM KNEE SURGERY...WALKER WILL BE BACK TO HIS OLD SELF THIS YEAR....AND TO SAY CUTLER SUCKS??? WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HOW HE PLAYS THIS SEASON BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT.

BTW, THE WR'S YOU MENTIONED WEREN'T AS HIGHLY TOUTED AS WALKER. AGAIN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THOSE WR'S IN THE NFFC....UNLESS YOU CAN PICKUP A GUY LIKE COLSTON THE FIRST WEEK OF FREE AGENCY.

ARISTOTLE...OUT!
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:14 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
WELL AT WR2 I HAVE ISSAC BRUCE. NOT SAYING HE IS GREAT BY ANY MEANS BUT HE IS ON THE SAME FANTASY LEVEL AS WALKER. CHECK BOTH OF THERE GAME LOGS LAST YEAR. THE PRODUCTION IS ALMOST THE SAME. I'M PRETTY SURE WE USE THIS YEARS STATS AND NOT LAST SEASONS. :confused: WALKER WILL ALMOST DOUBLE BRUCE'S POINTS THIS SEASON. :eek:
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL