Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:31 am

Liquid, we're glad to have you and bring your friends to the grand event as well. The more the merrier!

Yes, a Charlie Waters autographed photo will be headed your way soon. It pains this Packers' season ticket holder to send anything to a Cowboys' fan, but I'll make an exception in this case. I've even been civil enough to have a drink with a Bears' fan once, so this is the least I can do for a Cowboys' fan!! ;) ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:34 am

Is this the Gary that Liquid was talking about? Our latest NFFC signup is Gary Greenberg of Merrick, New York, who will be competing the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton with co-manager Steve Kivel. Chalk up another one for New York, which is generating great interest. Welcome to the growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:43 am

We're glad to welcome another NFBC member to our gridiron contest as Kevin Dukesherer (Crazy Zefurs) is returning to compete in the NFFC. Kevin and co-manager Brad Noel will be drafting in the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Kevin did the NFBC and the NFBC's Auction League in March and with a little prodding I think we'll be able to talk him into the NFFC's Auction League as well!! ;) Anyway, welcome to our growing NFFC family guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:36 am

Keep the signups coming. Our latest NFFC member is John Briganti of Burnsville, Minnesota, who has signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. John is new to our family of high-stakes games and we welcome him with open arms. Welcome to the growing NFFC family John and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:03 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Liquid, we're glad to have you and bring your friends to the grand event as well. The more the merrier!

Yes, a Charlie Waters autographed photo will be headed your way soon. It pains this Packers' season ticket holder to send anything to a Cowboys' fan, but I'll make an exception in this case. I've even been civil enough to have a drink with a Bears' fan once, so this is the least I can do for a Cowboys' fan!! ;) ;) Cool...I cant wait for my autographed Charlie Water autograph picture. It will go right next to my Danny White rookie card. He was a good punter !
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:13 am

Liquid, you're talking to a former editor of Sports Cards Magazine. Danny White rookie card, #284 in the 1977 Topps set, is worth $10 on a good day. Your Charlie Waters autographed photo is already worth more than that!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:16 am

Okay, now don't go crazy everyone, but Gordon Gekko has officially signed up for the NFFC Auction League. He's still undecided between Las Vegas and New York and will likely be joining the NFFC's main event and the Draft Masters League. But for now we're happy to welcome Gordon Gekko to our growing NFFC family. And I speak for everyone when I say best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 Auction League prize and possibly the $200,000 NFFC grand prize. Welcome aboard.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:31 am

Team Gekko is watching new signups. Can you beat Gekko straight up? Put your money where your mouth is, and join up for the auction. Let's see all the "tough" MB posters now. Can you back up your criticism of me?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

dgamblnman

Post by dgamblnman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:35 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Team Gekko is watching new signups. Can you beat Gekko straight up? Put your money where your mouth is, and join up for the auction. Let's see all the "tough" MB posters now. Can you back up your criticism of me? Umm, owuldn't that mean that you would actually have to let us know who your team is????? You throw down in baseball, but keep your team a secret. I guess your staff ahs let you down. Hopefully you hired a whole new staff where you would actually have some pride and let us know your team.....

It's also funny how your challenging everyone, we'll take you seriously once show your team. See you at the darft.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:30 pm

Originally posted by Vega$ Gambler$:
Umm, owuldn't that mean that you would actually have to let us know who your team is????? No.

I guess your staff ahs let you down. No.

Hopefully you hired a whole new staff No. Honestly, my staff and I are "experts" in fantasy football (more than 6 years each, with more than a dozen league titles). With fantasy baseball, we have only been doing it 2-3 years. Thanks for asking though.

where you would actually have some pride and let us know your team.....We have lots of pride. We think it's better to let you (and others) squirm around and post every couple of days asking which team is mine.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?