Tom & Greg Live Chat Today At 3 p.m. ET

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
Greg,

When we you and Tom get some days off? You guys have been working like dogs. I hope you get a nice break before the drafts.

Again thanks for pulling this off,

John No time off now that's for sure. But I think we'll be okay once the drafts are done, lineups are loaded, games are running smoothly on Sundays and we're watching the Sunday NFL Ticket just like you guys. Then it will ALL be worth it. Thanks John and make sure you plan on that three-day NFL Draft party next year. That will feel like a vacation for all of us!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Originally posted by Derek Anderson:
What about the following over five years:

One Auction Championship
One Primetime Main Event Championship
Two Classic Main Event Championships
Four Draft Champion Championships
One Classic Event Consolation Championship
One Primetime Championship Top Five Finish
Three Classic Championsip Top Ten Finishes

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson Good start Lumpy. Let's see if you can top that during the next five years. :D Let's have some drinks together out in Vegas.

Hey, where's the rest of the Popes this year? Let's start recruiting for us now, will ya? :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

philpo

Post by philpo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Diesel:
[qb]And moving on from that, I would STRONGLY suggest that if this organization is going to BLOW UP, I would love for you to throw up the idea of having Atlantic City as a Draft City for one seaosn and see how it works. Even if it's a few leagues, it's a place where we can ALL get hammered, and I honestly belive will create GREAT NFFC memories. I know how hard it is to book rooms that weekend, but Atlantic City is the East Coast's VEGAS...Hell, I'd even do Foxwoods if you had to...

We are looking at multiple East Coast venues for 2010 and have a great surprise possibility now. The contract proposal is perfect for us and perfect for our players and it wouldn't replace New York but would add to our East Coast choices. Stay tuned.

We are meeting on that this week in St. Louis and will begin planning baseball 2010 locations this week and that will obviously have a say in where we go for football in 2010. AC is an option, but we may have an even BETTER option than that for gamblers.
[/QUOTE]Greg I hope you consider Delaware as one of your east coast options with sports betting coming next month and table games later this year at Delaware Park plus live horse racing and simulcasting and they have a new golf course on the grounds. It is only 35 minutes south of the Philly airport and 5 minutes off of interstate 95 with plenty of hotels and restaurants. Plus I only live 5 minutes away :cool: , I was over this past weekend to check out how the sports wagering area was coming they had a big scrolling board with all the NFL matchups for the weekend it got my heart pounding cannt wait for the season.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Originally posted by philpo:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
[qb]And moving on from that, I would STRONGLY suggest that if this organization is going to BLOW UP, I would love for you to throw up the idea of having Atlantic City as a Draft City for one seaosn and see how it works. Even if it's a few leagues, it's a place where we can ALL get hammered, and I honestly belive will create GREAT NFFC memories. I know how hard it is to book rooms that weekend, but Atlantic City is the East Coast's VEGAS...Hell, I'd even do Foxwoods if you had to...

We are looking at multiple East Coast venues for 2010 and have a great surprise possibility now. The contract proposal is perfect for us and perfect for our players and it wouldn't replace New York but would add to our East Coast choices. Stay tuned.

We are meeting on that this week in St. Louis and will begin planning baseball 2010 locations this week and that will obviously have a say in where we go for football in 2010. AC is an option, but we may have an even BETTER option than that for gamblers.
[/QUOTE]Greg I hope you consider Delaware as one of your east coast options with sports betting coming next month and table games later this year at Delaware Park plus live horse racing and simulcasting and they have a new golf course on the grounds. It is only 35 minutes south of the Philly airport and 5 minutes off of interstate 95 with plenty of hotels and restaurants. Plus I only live 5 minutes away :cool: , I was over this past weekend to check out how the sports wagering area was coming they had a big scrolling board with all the NFL matchups for the weekend it got my heart pounding cannt wait for the season.
[/QUOTE]I'm on it already. They are being incredibly aggressive right now to recruit shows like ours. I want to see how this battle with the pro leagues turn out first, but sports gambling during March Madness for baseball and the first weekend of the college football season in early September on the East Coast sure has its advantages. I'm one step ahead of you. ;)

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

atlantic city would be THE BOMB.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Originally posted by philpo:

[/QUOTE]Phil,

You may have a guest for 6 months. I may have no choice but to move the family once again. :eek:

John

philpo

Post by philpo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by philpo:

[/QUOTE]Phil,

You may have a guest for 6 months. I may have no choice but to move the family once again. :eek:

John
[/QUOTE]Just tell the wife tax free shopping it worked with mine :D