Packers vs. Cowboys: Pick The Score

da bears

Post by da bears » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
All I have to say is, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Looks like homefield throughout the playoffs for them Cowboys!
Bauler Shot Caller

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:51 pm

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
All I have to say is, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Looks like homefield throughout the playoffs for them Cowboys! [/QUOTE]Unlike fantasy football...the NFL season still has (minus one game)...FIVE WEEKS of football to be played.

Nothing is done in the NFC.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

da bears

Post by da bears » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:48 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
All I have to say is, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Looks like homefield throughout the playoffs for them Cowboys! [/QUOTE]Unlike fantasy football...the NFL season still has (minus one game)...FIVE WEEKS of football to be played.

Nothing is done in the NFC.

~Lance
[/QUOTE]Yeah that is true, but the Cowboys do have a two game edge now and the Bears will beat the Packers again this season. :D

Sorry Greg and Tom but my Bears need all the wins they can get to make the playoffs. ;)
Bauler Shot Caller

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Happy Dallas gets the win being a die hard cowboy fan but not happy they couldnt put Green Bay away late with Favre out of the game.
Dont give Julois Jones the ball in short yard sit when you have Barber , a 1st down there and a score could have put this game away earlier.
Terrell Ownes needs to put the ball away , cant give Green Bay all these chances , put your foot on their thoart and put the damn game away.
Green Bay has some nice young players, how about that Ryan Grant [norte dame] he gives them that running threat the Packers need.Greg Jennings has a nose for the end zone and Rodgers looked very good in such a big game.
just some things i saw , Dallas needs to get mean [like the pats] if they are going to go to the Super Bowl and win it.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:11 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Dont give Julois Jones the ball in short yard sit when you have Barber , a 1st down there and a score could have put this game away earlier. No kidding. Wasn't it crazy when they ran Jones on a fourth and one instead of Barber? Why would they do that? Barber is SO much better than Jones. Collinsworth had a good point when he pointed out how Barber shifts direction without losing any speed.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:22 am

Figures Favre would get hurt. :mad:
Should have know He would get hurt.
Up next P.Manning.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:58 am

Another Gumbel fumble, after the game:

"We'll go down and talk to Rick Romo in a minute".
HMan83

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:06 am

Gumbals latest debacle has been hammered on local Chicago radio stations.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:27 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Gumbals latest debacle has been hammered on local Chicago radio stations. If anyone has ever deserved it! People love to rip on Emmitt, but at least he has excuses.

Gumbly last night sounded like he just rolled out of bed with nothing to say, then froze up when they turned the mike on and he realized he hadn't actually watched a pro football game in five years.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Gumbel leaving NFL Network

Gumbel said in a statement. "We've agreed that we'd all be better served going in different directions."

Smartest thing he's said in his entire play-by-play tenure! :D