Start / Sit Week 6

Diesel

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 am

Originally posted by da bears:
David Nelson or Michael Crabtree @flex? I agree with Marty with Nelson. Not only do I think there will be a bunch of scores in this game, but I think the Bills are getting the short end of the stick on the best storybook team of 2011, because of the Lions. From top to bottom, I like these Buffalo Bills more every week.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 am

Marty, as a disgruntled Mike Williams/Blount owner, I'm watching Freeman and this Tampa offense fall all year long. Its very frustrating and all must be put on the offensive coordinator for not adapting.

I say bench Freeman until he starts showing promise. Dalton has more adrenaline and more weapons.

As far as TE, I see what Delanie Walker is doing this year. If Vernon Davis wasn't there, I think Walker is a fantasy starter. But even with the crappy offense in Tampa, I'm too much of a Winslow fan to bench him. I would say Winslow is good for 10-14 points even if the Bucs still suck.

Good luck!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 am

Laurent Robinson or Austin Pettis

Marcedes Lewis, Joel Dreesen, or Lance Kendricks

I know which way I am leaning, but curious to hear other views.....thanks!

BillyWaz

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:10 am

Originally posted by MGB MARTY:
QB and TE both positions are killing me
Freeman 20 MPH winds
Dalton KC threw 4 TDs against Indy
Rex
Freeman has regressed so much Has had 1 good game against Indy Note Dalton against Indy today

TE Win SLOW TE Flyer D Walker lack of SF wide outs think SF goes 2 TE in offense Leaning towards Dalton and Walker Any input is welcome
Thank You
Marty I like Dalton and Winslow. Not a Winslow fan at all, but with the winds and lack of production in the offense/running game, could be a lot of dumpoffs to kellen.

Good luck Marty!

Shrink Attack

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Laurent Robinson or Austin Pettis

Marcedes Lewis, Joel Dreesen, or Lance Kendricks

I know which way I am leaning, but curious to hear other views.....thanks! Pettis for sure. The Rams will throw throw throw in this Green Bay blowout. Lots of garbage time points. Robinson is toast with Austin and Dez at full strength.

Those TE's are all weak, but would go with Lewis. He's a true red zone threat. Dreesen is TE2 in this offense, and Kendricks is a bust and not to be trusted.

Good luck today, Billy!

[ October 16, 2011, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Shrink Attack ]
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

MGB MARTY

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by MGB MARTY » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 am

Thanks Marc
Playing in primetime against Freeman so will go with Dalton who seems to be getting better Still mulling Walker vs Winslow just a gut on Walker based on SF falling behind and having to pass only weapons are V Davis who I think Det will double and might have to block against a good Detroit 7
Billy Pettis and Kendicks They will have to pass in what should be a blow out and Pettis needs to show he can be that slot receiver unlike Salas Just an opinion Good Luck all
Marty

Shrink Attack

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 am

Heading for Falcons game soon. Very conflicted, as the Falcons desperately need the win but I have Steve Smith, Greg Olsen, and DeAngelo on tons of teams.

Conflicted Shrink + tailgating at game = much beer consumption.

BillyWaz

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Heading for Falcons game soon. Very conflicted, as the Falcons desperately need the win but I have Steve Smith, Greg Olsen, and DeAngelo on tons of teams.

Conflicted Shrink + tailgating at game = much beer consumption. Beer?? Where is the scotch???

Have fun today!!

BillyWaz

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 am

Originally posted by MGB MARTY:
Thanks Marc
Playing in primetime against Freeman so will go with Dalton who seems to be getting better Still mulling Walker vs Winslow just a gut on Walker based on SF falling behind and having to pass only weapons are V Davis who I think Det will double and might have to block against a good Detroit 7
Billy Pettis and Kendicks They will have to pass in what should be a blow out and Pettis needs to show he can be that slot receiver unlike Salas Just an opinion Good Luck all
Marty That is where I was leaning (Pettis and Kendricks) figuring one of them should pop today and even though the Falcons didn't do much, the Packers secondary is not "all that".

Thanks Marty

Shrink Attack

Start / Sit Week 6

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:32 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

Conflicted Shrink + tailgating at game = much beer consumption. Beer?? Where is the scotch???

Have fun today!!
[/QUOTE]Like beer better at the game.

Still think Pettis and Lewis are your best bets.