TradeStar28

LIVE SCORING....PLAYOFFS!

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
100 Best in 4 minutes They forgot the most important one of all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o
[/QUOTE]Who is that? Tom Kessenich ?

Right after he got Jermichael Finley in the 4th round of the Iola home league draft?

Jermichael Heee......Jermichael Haaaaa.......Jermichael Hooooooo

[ December 10, 2010, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: FI$HER ]
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 am

I would think fanball could and should figure out a way to get scoring in play for next week. FFPC does many things very well, and them having perfectly executed overall live scoring from day one is one of them. I am not one to really say bad things about a company I like, but this is not good.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:51 am

I'll take Greg & Tom & co. over needing instant gratification for my second-by-second status any day. I'm sure you'll see the scoring updated on these boards regularly.

Having said that, it would be cool if Fanball.com would give Greg & his crew the tools I'm sure they've asked for... how about it Greg, can we push Ryan to devote some programmer's time into making a single page that updates scores for the overall contests? Even 15 min updates would be cool - make a 'super league' for viewing purposes only not a separate login/roster set?

I'm with you Chad, we all know programmers can do that stuff - the key is getting the $ dedicated to it ;)
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

bobsgym

Post by bobsgym » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 am

Originally posted by Hog Wild 20:
Last year in the online championship a separate league was created for all in championship bracket and I swear there was live scoring for all those teams? Does anyone else remember this? There was definitely a page that updated much more than Monday and tuesday morning. I don't know if it was real time but it changed as the games were played.
Wayne Ellis's Waterboy

Sack

Post by Sack » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Followed the steps on Chrome, Firefox, and IE and the page never loaded. I'll keep at it.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 pm

your not the only one. mine is not working either. cant see one dam score.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

particra

Post by particra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Originally posted by Cocktails and Dreams:
I would think fanball could and should figure out a way to get scoring in play for next week. FFPC does many things very well, and them having perfectly executed overall live scoring from day one is one of them. I am not one to really say bad things about a company I like, but this is not good. I think it's frustrating (and bad for the company) because other high-stakes competitions seem not to have this problem, and the NFFC does a better job in so many other areas (FAAB process for one).

I can already anticipate how irritated I will be come Sunday night/Monday when I have no idea where I stand.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 pm

i have been irritated from last night. i cant even get into other team scores and do it primitive.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm

So we cannot see any scores or lineups at all? I just tried to click on teams and see who they have in and cannot get anything to come up but rosters.

We really cannot see starting lineups?

3'

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:07 pm

I can't either on my Mac or my other computer. No dice on IE, Chrome, Safarit or Firefox. I cannot imagine being in the race and not being able to see live scores or close to live scores. Or at least being able to easily and quickly see who they ha