NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm

thanks alot

jdoggmms

Post by jdoggmms » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 pm

If I click on Play Now, I keep getting a Server Error N Application - Runtime Error. Is the website down? I would like to make my picks before it's too late. The website also says that my current balance is 0, even though it reflects my $120 deposit. It says my beginning balance is -120 and my deposit of 120 brings me to a balance of 0. What is going on?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm

I just trried to switch two players. I was able to cut them, but get a server error trying to add the new players.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm

I just trried to switch two players. I was able to cut them, but get a server error trying to add the new players.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

Yep, I'm having problems as well. Hope to get it fixed by noon.

hammer

Post by hammer » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 am

yikes, i'm locked out too

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:29 am

I played one of fantasy911.com's $10 contests where you pick 5 players that will catch a TD this week. It locked in when I submitted my guys, but I can no longer see the players. It just shows the contest I joined, and the date it starts, and that it acknlowledged my picks.

I'm going to post the players here, now, just in case my guys do it, and for some reason, there was a computer glitch. It would be better if you can still see the players after you submit them. But here they are:

R.Wayne
Roddy White
Derrick Mason
A.Boldin
Vincent Jackson
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:29 am

Me too, same error for me. Was able to drop two players, but cannot pick new ones. What should we do?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 am

Originally posted by Poopy Tooth:
Me too, same error for me. Was able to drop two players, but cannot pick new ones. What should we do? I think Greg's phone is merged with his emails...Start emailing him, and you'll get him ot of bed! lol Especially if he keeps his phone right near his bed.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:37 am

How you been Diesel? Good luck in the playoffs!

I would try to wake Greg up, but I hear from the Vegas people, he's not a morning person - something about pounding down Coronas! :)